Is this site competing with CB?
    06-02-08 08:04 PM
    I wouldn't say it is competing. It is just another BB users site.
    06-02-08 08:04 PM
    No one can compete with CB.
    06-02-08 08:06 PM
    Crackberry is the BEST! There are a couple other BB sites but known are a cool as CB in my opinion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 08:10 PM
    Totally agree - just checking to see if anyone uses pinstack for other info.
    06-02-08 08:16 PM
    Tried it..... For a minute.... lol It just isn't CB!
    06-02-08 08:18 PM
    I use it... When i need to sell something.
    06-02-08 08:27 PM
    I actually use it as much as crackberry, cause I'm an equal opportunity employer lol

06-03-08 02:01 AM
    CB is far superior

06-03-08 09:46 PM
    ya i signed up... that's about as far as it went...
    06-03-08 09:53 PM
    For about two weeks. Never posted, but go massively annoyed at the way newbies got treated.

Discovered CB in December and have never gone back.
    06-03-08 10:17 PM
    PinStack has its merits, but it is generally a harsher environment. PinStack people tend to be a bit more fanatical about their Berry love as well, almost to the point of being scary. Come to think of it, BlackBerryForums is like that too...
    06-03-08 10:28 PM
    IMHO, i've looked at them all and outside of this place, they seem odd. Can't say why, they just do.

06-03-08 11:19 PM
    Try this, and it will prove that CB is better.

Go to Pinstack, and make this exact same thread. See how many minutes it's up, before a mod removes it.

Blackberryforums and Crackberry are my 2 favorite, but CB wins by a little, cause it has everything.
    BBForums is a close second, as they are damn good with their facts, and forums, but they have no blogs(until now) no ringtones/wallpapers/media and no store.

Pinstack is basically a joke, you can't link to other BB sites( CB and BBF both can)
    the mods attack other peoples themes and websites, because the mod also sells themes(BBExtras)
    and theres more, just straight up RUDE people there.

Although i DO go enter their contests, cause who doesn't want free stuff, lol
    06-03-08 11:26 PM
    Lol... Can I can I? I want to try it... Lol.

Pinstack... I've signed up, but never really post.

I have posted a couple of times, but it comes no where close to CB.
    06-03-08 11:46 PM
    I must say come here more often than pinstack and bbforums. As for posting I post at CB more than bbforums. I haven't posted on pinstack yet and I joined all of them on the same night. I guess I'm hooked on CB!

06-04-08 12:03 AM
    Signed up to get a free theme but never posted. I'm too loyal to CB lol.

06-04-08 12:27 AM
    And not one person here trashed PS. Just stated why they like CB better. That is an important distinction
    06-04-08 12:31 AM
    pinstack is a major theme develop instruct, trick and tips. their forum is friendly

bbforums is how to learn assembly & disassembly of device trick and tips and selling or trading their used devices. However members in forums are more rude and unfriendly.

CB forums is awesome information, update, plently apps, & etc. this is more friendly.

those are my perceptive opinion!
    06-10-08 01:09 AM
    I used to post there, but I found CB to be more responsive. Pinstack tends to have more admins and professionals, it seems. There's good people there, just a different environment, is all.

06-10-08 07:41 AM
    PinStack has its merits, but it is generally a harsher environment. PinStack people tend to be a bit more fanatical about their Berry love as well, almost to the point of being scary. Come to think of it, BlackBerryForums is like that too...
    Agreed. I havent been to Pinstack in quite awhile, but yeah, they d tend to be more fanatical.
    Last edited by bduschel; 06-10-08 at 07:51 AM.
    06-10-08 07:47 AM
    I'm a CB addict but I have to be honest and say that I really like the functionality of Pinstacks mobile forum a lot. Like being able to quote and see only the threads that I've posted in and not having to refresh every time I post. Maybe our CB forum can get a little make over.

06-10-08 07:55 AM
    anyone have the pinstack address for me to have a look

I use here [currently 71 posts] and BB Forums [31 posts] cos they are both brilliant for help and tips etc..

but i am mostly a lurker rather than a poster
    Last edited by aapierre; 06-10-08 at 08:05 AM.
    06-10-08 08:02 AM
    CB forever!!!!
    06-10-08 08:13 AM
    anyone have the pinstack address for me to have a look
    umm, pinstack.com?

Pinstack.com- BlackBerry forums - Support discussions, BlackBerry themes, Blackberry software.
    06-10-08 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD