Can anyone help please. I can receive PIN messages but cannot seem to send them out. It shows the tick next to the message but no little D to say it has been delivered and the person I reply to doesn't receive my PIN.

The same person is also always showing as "unreachable" in BB Messenger but they are not set to unavailable and always have their phone in and with loads of signal.

Can some one please shed some light on this it would be hugely appreciated!!!!

Thanks
    12-14-08 03:52 PM
    Try deleting the contact and then re-add them...
    12-14-08 03:54 PM
    Thank you for your reply but we have tried this loads of times but still no result. Any other reason why this may happen that you know of?
    12-14-08 03:56 PM
    Go to options>security options>general settings>scroll down and make sure that content protection is disabled...
    12-14-08 03:58 PM
    Thanks again but yes it is disabled and still it does not work.
    12-14-08 03:59 PM
    Try SD's suggestion. Also for the problems with BBM does the other person have a data plan?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 04:01 PM
    Yeah they do. PLus I receive PIN messages from them but they don't from me.
    12-14-08 04:02 PM
    Ive been having that issue on my storm as well. my content protection has been disabled on my handset too. I was assuming it has something to do with my BES security settings. Eventually the messages go through though. Admin's pretty busy so its not that far up on his to-do list lol
    12-14-08 04:07 PM
    tried a battery pull recently? Assuming you have a BB data plan, I would try to re-register on the network under options - advanced options - host routing table
    12-14-08 04:08 PM
    I have a storm, of course Ive done a battery pull recently...thanks for the tip im gonna bbm my admin right now and ask if its kosher with him to re-register
    12-14-08 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD