Back in college my friends and I started getting into everyone pictures (not know we were there) All kinds of goofy and demented things. Now that we are more mature (LOL) we have started doing other things, like sticking our BB into the pictures while doing goofy and demented things. Just thought I'd share a story. Lets here some others members stories.
    05-18-08 06:19 PM
    That's pretty cool...

My co-workers and I, whenever we go out, usually to karaoke bars, we usually all pull out our BBs (most of us with two) and wave it in the air with the backlight on if someone on stage is doing a great job.
    05-18-08 07:10 PM
    That's pretty cool...

My co-workers and I, whenever we go out, usually to karaoke bars, we usually all pull out our BBs (most of us with two) and wave it in the air with the backlight on if someone on stage is doing a great job.
    haha that reminds me of a concert my brother and I attended. It was an orchestra that played music from video games only. During one of the songs, the mc asked everyone to pull out their cells phones, gameboys, psp's, etc, turn the lights on, and wave them around as candles. It was just about the most nerdy thing I can think of (or maybe going to the concert period counts as the lowest point)
    05-18-08 09:00 PM
    oh boy. me oh my.
    05-18-08 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD