Please would someone be able to help me, I would be most grateful.
    I had about 60 photos on my phone and was trying to transfer them onto laptop. A message kept popping up on phone saying something about mass storage and I clicked 'Don't show this message again.' When I disconnected my phone from the computer all of my photos had disappeared I am very frustrated and have tried many things to try and recover them but have had no luck...
    Please, if there is anyone who can help I would be so happy,

Thank you
    10-25-09 11:52 AM
    Did you try waiting for the data on the card to be rescanned by the device and then check again?

Also, when you connect your device to a computer and WANT to transfer the pictures to that computer, Mass Storage Mode is something that you DESIRE not something to be dismissed.
    10-25-09 12:26 PM
    do a battery pull(phone on and take out the battery, replace it in 30 seconds).. that should get your photos back on the phone. whenever you want to transfer photos from the BB to your computer, you need to have mass storage mode on. you can also pull the media card out and use an adapter to plug the card into your computer, and transfer files(drag and drop/or photo software will import them automatically)
    10-25-09 12:45 PM
    I think you can go into OPtions, MediaCard and find the option to provide that prompt again.
    10-25-09 01:13 PM
    Thank you all so much. I shall try all of these and let you know how I get on.

Much appreciated
    10-25-09 09:40 PM
    I think you can go into OPtions, MediaCard and find the option to provide that prompt again.

i think theyre right
    10-25-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD