Hello! Can anyone help me please? I'm trying to transfer photos from my PC to my BlackBerry, but I don't know where to start! I've plugged the BlackBerry into my PC using the USB cable, but nothing happens. Help!!
    11-03-08 05:46 AM
    Are you using Vista or XP? Did you install BB Manager?
    11-03-08 05:52 AM
    Use desktop manager. It is on the disk that came with your phone. Or you can download the latest version on blackberry.com.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 06:23 AM
    Or when you plug in your curve, the curve will ask you if you want to enable mass storage. Hit yes. Then go to my computer and you will see drive E: open the blackberry folder in there and you will see a pictures folder.
    11-03-08 07:10 AM
    Make sure mass storage is enabled on your Berry first. You can then open windows explorer and go to E drive, that will be your Berry that's plugged in. Find the folder with the pics you want then you can drag and drop to your Berry from there. If you're computer literate, you will understand what I'm speaking of, if not, you're in a little trouble. Also remember to expand your Berry folder to get to your pictures folder so you can drag your pictures there.
    11-03-08 08:03 AM
    All these suggestions are going to get the trick done. Did it work??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-08 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD