Hi been reading a few threads on how to upload a photo on Crackberry using wap. Everyones stating Photobucket. However I think there's a subscription with this. Is there any otherway to upload a photo onto here for free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 04:29 AM
    Yes it's free...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 05:15 AM
    It is free, to a point.

You get 500MB of storage and 10GB of bandwidth for free. When you go over your bandwidth you will have to upgrade to a Pro account, which then costs money. Also, if you use up all of your storage space you either have to start deleting images or upgrade to Pro (or create a new account with a different email address). Once you do go over your bandwidth on your account, all images are changed into a stock Photobucket image that states "Bandwidth limit exceeded" and they will stay like that; unless of course you upgrade your account.
    09-09-09 05:58 AM
    I also responded in the other thread, on your browser are you typing in photobucket.com then clicking on "join now" it should be simple after that and quick. I read you were trying to enter photobucketmobile? just type in photobucket.COM and u should be good to go.
    Last edited by phone_s3x; 09-09-09 at 06:20 AM.
    09-09-09 05:58 AM
    thanks it works brill! ;0
    09-09-09 11:02 AM
    Its free and I didnt use my account for well over a year but they didnt shut it down
    09-09-09 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD