For some random reason, my 8900 switched from EDGE to GSM. I didn't change any settings, I was browsing cb on it and it just stopped working. First it went from EDGE to edge, then to SOS, then to GSM. I've tried a battery and sim card pull, resent service books, registered the host routing table, turned the mobile network to off and back on again, manually searched for the network, and nothing is working. I'm at my house and all week I've had EDGE with 5 bars...is there anything else I can try?
    06-01-09 04:09 AM
    Try calling T-Mobile to see if they are having any problems in your area.
    06-01-09 04:13 AM
    Try calling T-Mobile to see if they are having any problems in your area.
    I would but it's 2 AM....gat dam crackberry....im addicted lol
    06-01-09 04:16 AM
    Welllll, they should have 24 hour support.
    06-01-09 04:17 AM

They should have 24 hour support.. no?

I donno it sounds more like its a outage then anything.

If it isn't working by morning then I would worry about it..
    06-01-09 04:17 AM
    I tried it and they were closed and to call at 6 am...but lucky me my phone finally started working again!! this thread can be closed now
    06-01-09 04:18 AM
    i think t-mobile has been having some issues lately with the network. at least thats what other threads have been talking about.
    06-01-09 04:44 AM
    Idk, I don't think its just T-Mobile, I'm on AT&T with a bold and I had the same exact issue last week for almost 2 whole days! Tech support gave up after 4 hours of troubleshooting and told me my device may be defecteive because they did not have any knowledge of an outage. My phone worked fine on Wifi though. So on day #2 during my lunch break I went to a AT&T store and that's when I caught wind of the outage. By later that night I was back cruising on 3G.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 05:32 AM
    My signal with T-Mobile has been kinda crazy too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD