Ah but I thought it was pretty obvious since the Priv.. They said they'll be going android from now on quite a few times. I thought it would've sinked in by now.. But it seems this article have triggered some angry feelings xD.
    Many thought the Priv was an effort to create sales, get back into the smartphone market, and use that to continue development of BB10.
    07-01-16 08:22 PM
    Hopw deep is the ocean?
    Bit off topic but; around 36,200 feet

Posted via CB10
    07-02-16 10:40 AM
    Bit off topic but; around 36,200 feet

Posted via CB10
    That's in the Marianas Trench. The worldwide average is considerably less.
    07-02-16 10:42 AM
    Many thought the Priv was an effort to create sales, get back into the smartphone market, and use that to continue development of BB10.
    Well, actually it was part of the plan.. Go Android for 2016, sell phones, become profitable and bring the brand back into the scene, then maybe release a BB10 device later on while keeping Android.. The fact that the Priv didn't sell complicated this plan.. Now the odds of a BB10 device getting released hit an all time low..

Now let me prove this with an interview with Chen.. This interview dates back to 6/Jan/2016

"Chen also hopes the Priv will help improve the company's viability, repair the brand and eventually make it possible to produce another phone running BlackBerry 10 -- although he said it's too early to talk about those plans."

BlackBerry mainly wants to have two platforms to give itself options.. Contrary to what some people believe, they do care about BB10 and they did everything to make it work.. They also never planned to shelf it.. But to save the hardware division, the main focus has to be android..

Read the article to get the full picture: BlackBerry going all-in on Android phones - CNET
    07-02-16 12:01 PM
    Well, actually it was part of the plan.. Go Android for 2016, sell phones, become profitable and bring the brand back into the scene, then maybe release a BB10 device later on while keeping Android.. The fact that the Priv didn't sell complicated this plan.. Now the odds of a BB10 device getting released hit an all time low..

Now let me prove this with an interview with Chen.. This interview dates back to 6/Jan/2016

"Chen also hopes the Priv will help improve the company's viability, repair the brand and eventually make it possible to produce another phone running BlackBerry 10 -- although he said it's too early to talk about those plans."

BlackBerry mainly wants to have two platforms to give itself options.. Contrary to what some people believe, they do care about BB10 and they did everything to make it work.. They also never planned to shelf it.. But to save the hardware division, the main focus has to be android..

Read the article to get the full picture: BlackBerry going all-in on Android phones - CNET
    "Although he said it's too early to talk about those plans" to me means he thought the chance of that happening was next to nothing.
    JeepBB likes this.
    07-02-16 01:03 PM
    "Although he said it's too early to talk about those plans" to me means he thought the chance of that happening was next to nothing.
    Too early to talk about it because it was dependable on how the Priv sells and because 2016 will be android only, So he won't discuss something highly hypothetical.. But I agree nonetheless, the chances were slim.. Now with the Priv failing in sales, the chances are even slimmer..

It was in his intentions though, otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned this at all.. So I'm just saying that people weren't being delusional when they thought the Priv was a means to revive hardware and still be in BB10 devices somehow.. But we'll see with the upcoming devices.. Hopefully they sell.. BB10 or android, it doesn't matter as long as they're making phones.
    07-02-16 01:18 PM
    Anything but a BlackBerry! You'll thank me.

Communication's sent over BBM are NOT secured!
    07-03-16 02:55 AM
    Anything but a BlackBerry! You'll thank me.

Communication's sent over BBM are NOT secured!
    Please move to another forum, this is a blackberry fan site.
    07-03-16 03:16 AM
58 123