Ok my problem that I am starting to have is that calls are coming in as unknown number, and or going straight to voicemail. Could this be a service problem or a phone problem. It has casued some problems with the g/f lol so I want to get it figured out why. I don't answer blocked numbers. So any help would be appreciated. Love my BB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 02:36 AM
    If you have a number coming up you may have duplicate phone numbers . I had this before on another phone where if you have 2 names and numbers the phone does not show a contact name!
    Going straight to voicemail could be signal issues if you in a bad reception area! I don't know about with bb but with my windows mobile when I was going lots of data transfers like internet and messages it would not connect the call and send it to voicemail!
    Hope this helps!!!?

04-04-09 05:04 AM
    Make sure your do not disturb is accidentally On

Profiles, advanced, active profile, phone, scroll to bottom,make sure that is No.
    04-04-09 07:23 AM
    Unknown numbers are often voip numbers either someone with an internet phone (think vonage or cable phone) or a telemarketing system.

04-04-09 07:33 AM
    Well the calls that this happing with are my g/f number and my moms number, the times when it happens is when my phone is plug in charging. I will check the do not disturb setting.

04-04-09 07:37 AM
    Ok I just found the probelm, do not distrub was set to yes, I noticed that it only happened when I had it on the silent profile that I created. When I created that profile I never scrolled all the way to bottom to where that option is, well I didn't know that was and option. I learned something new about my BB, thanks for the help

04-04-09 07:44 AM
    Glad you got it sorted
    04-04-09 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD