I'm looking for information on using the blackberry provided to me by my work and personal security. I am allowed to use my bb for personal use as well as work. what I would like to know/confirm is;

1) I believe that my bb goes through my works network but am not sure. do corporate bb's go through work's computers?

2) does my work know everything that i do with my bb? ie. if i use google to search out something, will work be aware of it?

3) if i use an appication such as google talk or yahoo messenger, can work see my messages?

I'm sure that these questions have likely been asked b4. is so, could someone point me to the articles? if not, and u have answers, then please let me know. I don't not into corporate espionage or anything, but i'd like to know that if i send my g/f a risque message, work will not have a copy of it. thanks in advance
    10-26-10 10:03 PM
    It all depends on how your company has their BES server setup. They have the ability to see and log everything you do. It's up to them if they do or not.
    10-26-10 10:19 PM
    10-27-10 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD