BlackBerry releases a BB10 phone with a keyboard...ppl say "are we living in the past?!"

BlackBerry releases an android phone with a keyboard...ppl say "omg! I've been waiting for this forever! I'm getting tired of this touchscreen...."

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 12:18 AM
    Different people.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-13-15 12:22 AM
    BlackBerry releases a BB10 phone with a keyboard...ppl say "are we living in the past?!"

BlackBerry releases an android phone with a keyboard...ppl say "omg! I've been waiting for this forever! I'm getting tired of this touchscreen...."

Posted via CB10
    Do you fail to understand the meaning of the word opinion ?
    10-13-15 12:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    Who says that? People in here maybe.
    10-13-15 05:21 AM
    People will be people however there is not too many options within BlackBerry .
    10-13-15 07:22 AM
    Different people.

No, the majority of people are stupid.

TJ Strozier of Astronomic Music Group
    DarkJoker33 likes this.
    10-13-15 09:05 AM

No. I'm saying that the two comments are not attributed to the same people.

kbz1960 likes this.
    10-13-15 09:16 AM
    No. I'm saying that the two comments are not attributed to the same people.

Aaaaahhhh, okay.

10-13-15 10:27 AM
    People who didn't want a physical keyboard before will not want one now. People who didn't want to give up their known Android environment for a keyboard but always preferred one will have an option now. It is yet to be determined how big that market actually is.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-13-15 10:40 AM

IQ is measured on a bell curve.
    TJ Strozier likes this.
    10-13-15 11:00 AM
    They keyboard isn't going to save this phone. It might help a little bit but hinging hopes of sales on this phone to the keyboard ridiculous. That hope was pinned on the Q10, and then the Classic after it. The talk in here was "All of the old school people who used a keyboard will flock to the Classic." That didn't happen and it turned into "Well it didn't have a trackpad, that's what it was missing. The Classic will bring people back."

The only thing that could potentially bring people over to this phone is the availability of Google Play, plain and simple, without having to do a workaround. If Blackberry prices this phone too high then you can forget about that even mattering to people. The name Blackberry is smeared and if this phone is going to sell its going to have to be in a price range that people will pay to take a chance on using a Blackberry again. Pricing it at a premium (north of $650) will kill it.
    10-13-15 11:11 AM
    A lot of people still want a physical keyboard. Typo had good sales for the iPhone. Blackberry, please pay attention. They should release add on keyboards if they're going to shut down other companies for trying

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 12:03 PM
    From what I see in my general day to day dealings with the public, you just hooked two words together that are a rare find in real life. People+Logic

I mean just last week 85% of my Facebook friends protected the privacy of all the pictures they willingly uploaded onto the internet with a status update.

LOL.

Posted via CB10
    jsmith00075 and hpjrt like this.
    10-13-15 01:46 PM
    They keyboard isn't going to save this phone. It might help a little bit but hinging hopes of sales on this phone to the keyboard ridiculous. That hope was pinned on the Q10, and then the Classic after it. The talk in here was "All of the old school people who used a keyboard will flock to the Classic." That didn't happen and it turned into "Well it didn't have a trackpad, that's what it was missing. The Classic will bring people back."

The only thing that could potentially bring people over to this phone is the availability of Google Play, plain and simple, without having to do a workaround. If Blackberry prices this phone too high then you can forget about that even mattering to people. The name Blackberry is smeared and if this phone is going to sell its going to have to be in a price range that people will pay to take a chance on using a Blackberry again. Pricing it at a premium (north of $650) will kill it.
    If the Classic had Passport or Priv specs and the full complement of apps the majority of consumer users want you don't think that would have a market? I believe what John Chen recognized, despite paltry advertising, older, yet proven specs, and weak carrier support, was that people want either all the apps available to Apple or Google with no compromises or work arounds. It's why BlackBerry is experimenting with their take on Android. The Classic and track pad would actually work well with the out dated Android home button.

Z30 wickedness
    10-13-15 05:56 PM
    Humans aren't logical.

Posted via CB10
    TJ Strozier and bh7171 like this.
    10-13-15 06:01 PM
    Different people.

Not necesarily, I used to love pkb, then I loved vkb, now I am tired of vkb and look forward to a pkb

Posted via CB10
    10-13-15 08:38 PM
    I purchased the very first Droid that came out. It had a slide-out keyboard. I moved from a BlackBerry Curve 8900 at the time. I despised the Droid and went back to my BlackBerry. Granted, that was many years ago and Android has come a long way, but the thought of a Droid phone with a sliding keyboard still takes me back to that very unpleasant experience.

Posted via CB 10 on my BB Classic
    10-13-15 11:27 PM