Is there anyone out there based in the America's (specifically North America) with friends based in Europe (specifically the UK) that are experiencing issues when trying to communicate with them via PIN/BBM.

Apparently there is something wrong, and I am trying to determine if there is an outage. The person on the UK side can talk to people in the UK and Canada, but not here in the US, and two of us in the US cannot talk to him in the UK.

Any ideas? Please advise.

--
    Posted this on Blackberry Forums as well..
    03-29-09 11:48 AM
    Someone else states that they cannot message people in Canada or Germany as well, origination point is the US.
    03-29-09 12:29 PM
    I'm having problems as well. I cannot message anyone in the USA or Holland, but they can message me. I'm located in Southern Ontario. It's been like this since early this morning.
    03-29-09 01:11 PM
    I am having the same problem. My gf can receive my IM's but i dont receive hers
    03-29-09 04:40 PM
    We have any news about this yet? Some people may not take advantage of PIN messages but there are those of us that do.
    03-30-09 07:29 AM
    I've been having the same problem since yesterday, but I haven't heard anything about it, If anything gets updated, keep me posted.
    03-30-09 09:57 AM
    PIN messaging to international contacts is functioning again so I am going to assume this has been resolved.
    03-30-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD