Hi guys, I'm seriously contemplating purchasing the Pebble Time. Id like to know your feedback from users with them.

I've heard mixed reviews about battery drains and that talk to watch isn't headless and that Cascada pro doesn't display correct information and whotnot. If these issues diminish the Pebble experience then I'd hold back until further app development with talk2watch

Q10 - 10.3.2.2339/SR .2226  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    07-22-15 07:50 AM
    Battery life is ok, but not superb, but better than the Apple Watch and Android Wear watches. It lasts me on average around 4 days, not quite the 7 days they spoke us, but I can live with it. The color display while muted is satisfying, and great that it is always on, as opposed to the Apple Watch and Android watches. Unfortunately I use mine with my iPhone, NOT with my Passport so I cant comment on BlackBerry usage, but I was ok with my original Pebble on my Z30. And I LOVE my Time on my iPhone. Music features are great, although there IS an annoying bug which causes the music app to sometimes not work right and causes me to have to restart the watch to get it working again. (music features on my Apple Watch can be wonky at times too) In many ways I prefer the look and feel of the Pebble Time, BUT being 100% honest my Apple Watch does more and I wear it more often. (I can take calls on my Apple Watch)
    07-22-15 09:23 AM