I really want to buy a pebble smartwatch. but the problem is it work with my z10?
    I have saw the third party apps to launch pebble but is it work with the phone? Probably it's work. I saw the reviews are great.

But one question. Does it work great as same as the pebble app in the iOS/android?

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 12:25 PM
    You can use Android app and it works with 10.2.1.xxx OS or you can use Talk2Watch app that work perfect and is still developed.
    So in short, I have a Pebble and I have a Z10 - they work together.
    12-28-13 12:33 PM
    I've tried the android pebble app and it doesn't send sms notifications or e-mail but works with calls and music. I wish it did though

Posted via CB10
    12-28-13 01:29 PM
    Can anyone post a link or direct me to the android app apk?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 07:01 PM
    Talk2watch, a native bb10 pebble app provides a lot of the same functionality, email, sms, twitter, Facebook, foursquare, phone calls (caller ID is currently missing, due to missing api's). It also allows many things other platforms can't do; request next 5 calendar events, sent messages to your home automation or home theater (I use it to turn on lights and switch my matrix switch. ), get Bitcoin pricing or foursquare checkins...

The dev is very active and listens to suggestions and ideas to make improvements and add functions.

I bought the pebble because of some of the functionality he built in...
    Mack Gans, glenn_8 and Bla1ze like this.
    12-30-13 07:46 PM
    Talk2watch, a native bb10 pebble app provides a lot of the same functionality, email, sms, twitter, Facebook, foursquare, phone calls (caller ID is currently missing, due to missing api's). It also allows many things other platforms can't do; request next 5 calendar events, sent messages to your home automation or home theater (I use it to turn on lights and switch my matrix switch. ), get Bitcoin pricing or foursquare checkins...

The dev is very active and listens to suggestions and ideas to make improvements and add functions.

My Pebble is on it's way. I'll have a better experience with talk2watch than I would with the Android ap via the latest leak?
    Thanks
    12-30-13 08:29 PM
    You still need the DROID to update watchfaces and firmware, but I use t2w for everything else.
    Brazen9000 likes this.
    12-30-13 08:59 PM
    Sounds good. I'll try to get my hands on the Android ap apk for watch faces and use t2w for everything else. Any ideas where that apk could be found? I searched on the forum here and can't track it down.
    Thanks.
    12-30-13 10:27 PM
    You can get it at getpebble.com... I think
    Brazen9000 likes this.
    12-31-13 06:30 AM
    You can get it at getpebble.com... I think
    Sign up for an account at developer.getpebble.com then install the. 2.0 apk and beta firmware.

Posted via CB10
    Brazen9000 likes this.
    12-31-13 07:45 AM

Thx! I just ordered the pebble yesterday!

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 10:20 PM
    Found this really helpful APK Downloader [Latest] Download Directly | Chrome Extension v2 (Evozi Official) just copy and paste the link from any free app (no piracy allowed) and then download the apk.
    12-31-13 10:38 PM
    Sorry for the stupid question, but....I understand that the Pebble is connected via Bluetooth, so does that mean you have to manually change pairings when you get into your car (with a bluetooth connection) or listen to music on bluetooth headphones? Or are you able to pair with more than one device somehow? Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 07:17 PM
    Don't really see the point of a smart watch...

Kah
    01-02-14 07:55 PM
    I received a Pebble for Christmas and the damn thing will not keep the bluetooth connection. It will pair and say it connected, but then on the watch it does not say connected and when I tried to reconnect, it just says "Cannot connect with Pebble ###". I have tried rebooting the phone and watch, deleting and re-adding the pairing, upgrading and down-grading the firmware. I am not sure what else to do with it. I can connect with my Nexus 7 and a Bold 9900, but not my phone (Z10). I know my phone works with other bluetooth devices, so it is not the phone.

A friend of mine has the Pebble and I tried my phone to it and it worked with no issue. The one thing that we noticed is that his Pebble started with a Q in the serial number and there seems to be something to that as there are different firmware and other notes about the Q device. The only thing that I could find about the difference was that the bluetooth radio was moved but it is the same one.

Ready to return the Pebble soon!
    01-02-14 08:39 PM
    I received a Pebble for Christmas and the damn thing will not keep the bluetooth connection. It will pair and say it connected, but then on the watch it does not say connected and when I tried to reconnect, it just says "Cannot connect with Pebble ###". I have tried rebooting the phone and watch, deleting and re-adding the pairing, upgrading and down-grading the firmware. I am not sure what else to do with it. I can connect with my Nexus 7 and a Bold 9900, but not my phone (Z10). I know my phone works with other bluetooth devices, so it is not the phone.

A friend of mine has the Pebble and I tried my phone to it and it worked with no issue. The one thing that we noticed is that his Pebble started with a Q in the serial number and there seems to be something to that as there are different firmware and other notes about the Q device. The only thing that I could find about the difference was that the bluetooth radio was moved but it is the same one.

Ready to return the Pebble soon!
    Ones starting with the "Q" are internally referred to as Pebble 1.5 whereas the ones without the "Q" are referred to as pebble 1.0 the hardware is slightly different. The 1.0 was the initial kick starter production run whereas the 1.5 was mostly intended for retail at places like best buy.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 03:50 PM
    Talk2watch...It also allows many things other platforms can't do; request next 5 calendar events...
    Sorry for bringing up an old thread but do you know the script required for this function? I would love to have this ability but can't figure it out on my own. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
    01-29-14 10:29 AM
    He is a betatester and already uses a version with many new features. It is not possible with the latest BlackBerry world version.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 12:17 AM
    He is a betatester and already uses a version with many new features. It is not possible with the latest BlackBerry world version.

Posted via CB10
    Are we closer to a release date of this new version? Last I heard last week was that we were close and I figured you were waiting for 10.2.1 to be official.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 07:35 AM
    It's official now

Posted via Awesome Z10
    02-03-14 11:20 AM
    Just putting in my order for pebble steel! Shipping end of Feb!

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 11:29 AM
    Any chance bbm can be integrated to the talk to watch ? That's my main communication tool outside of email

From my new z30
    02-03-14 02:49 PM
    Why not using the official app?

Posted via Awesome Z10
    02-04-14 10:54 AM