What does eveyone think about all the colours out for the pearls? I know they are trying to attract more users in the consumer area, and the red DOES match my car but I say stick with the black. It should sell based on it's functionality not it's fashion sense.
    05-23-07 10:29 AM
    The Pearl got RIM into a new market, and they are taking full advantage of that. Offering consumers several color choices will get them more sales. I don't mind it, as long as they don't go overboard with it.
    05-23-07 10:33 AM
    I originally bought my Pearl (my first BB) because of the features I knew it had (I found a lot more later on, of course). However, the more users, the better - more advanced handsets, more frequent updates to software and bugs, lower prices. It's win-win!
    05-23-07 01:08 PM
    What I care about more than the colors are the programs.....as much as I love my BB, I wish it had more programs like my Palm.....a few, like avantgo, audible and my favorite game bookworm have been switched over--but programs like my health programs--have had to be switched for now to being logged in the memo section......Surely we must have some blackberry geniuses out there who want to design programs......
    05-23-07 02:28 PM
    I gotta say, I bought the red one because it had the better rebate. I didn't really have a preference but I do think the white one looks weird in people's hands. White phones have never seemed "right" to me, I don't know why.
    05-23-07 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD