I recently got the Pearl and love the size. I am considering upgrading (due to keyboard), I would prefer the bold for ease of emailing and better screen however, I cant live with the size. I am thinking of going to the 8320 as a compromise. Are any other BB out there for ATT that have size of 8320 and quality of Bold? Thanks
    03-28-09 01:10 PM
    why not just look at the att website? but no you either have the curve or the bold. the is the curve 8900 for tmobile so you would have to pay full price and unlock it its a little larger than the 83xx series curve but newer technology and better quality but more expensive.
    03-28-09 01:54 PM
    I Still think the Pearl Runs Faster than the Curve...But that's Me
    03-28-09 02:01 PM
    I recently got the Pearl and love the size. I am considering upgrading (due to keyboard), I would prefer the bold for ease of emailing and better screen however, I cant live with the size. I am thinking of going to the 8320 as a compromise. Are any other BB out there for ATT that have size of 8320 and quality of Bold? Thanks
    The Bold is a great upgrade. As for going to the 8320, its a great phone as well. There are rumors of the Curve 8900 going to at&t within the next few months so if you would wait, maybe you will have that choice as well. There are also rumors of them coming out with a 3g version of it late this year as well. If you want/need something right now, I would go with the Bold, but if that is too big, the 8320 isn't bad either.

I Still think the Pearl Runs Faster than the Curve...But that's Me
    Oh please, it all depends what is on the phone which would make it faster. I have seen many curves faster than pearls, and vice versa.
    03-28-09 02:38 PM
    Forgive my ignorance, but is buying an unlocked phone any different or dies it limit your ability to use certain items through ATT?
    Thanks
    03-28-09 02:59 PM
    it wouldn't limit anything just cost you more thats all.

is the keyboard the only thing you hate about the pearl?
    03-28-09 04:15 PM
    Yes, I am finding it very difficult to email and text with any speed or accuracy. I generally prefer smaller pnones because I can never be without it. But I was consodering the 8320 to speed up the internet and the Qwerty keys, but wish it had the system of the bold.
    Thanks
    03-29-09 03:02 PM
    Took me a while to get used to the SureType, but now I'm like a pro. Just takes some getting used to in my opinion.
    03-29-09 03:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD