Hello all,

I have the pearl 8130 and the storm 9530 through verizon. I have always had a issue with touch screen because I have fingernails... not overly long outragous nails but about 1/4 inch long.. I am asking the female blackberry users their opinions on the Pearl vs the Storm. I have tried using the storm for about 2 weeks and keep going back to my pearl. I can't seem to get past the touch screen and the size of the device. Opinions on this would be GREATLY appriciated!

I am back to using my pearl for now. So I don't know. I REALLY do like the storm features and such. But the size and the touch screen keep me going back to the pearl.

Thanks much in advance!

Kristi~
    03-11-09 07:57 PM
    I always have my nails done too so I started having them done extra short when I had the storm...it really has to be your decision, as long as you keep them short it shouldn't be too bad. I couldn't handle the pearl at all though, I am a curve girl! HTH
    03-11-09 08:37 PM
    I went from a Pearl to a Storm and then to a Curve. Loved my Pearl but it was dying so upgraded to the Storm. Couldn't deal with the bugs so bought a Curve thinking I would go back to the Storm. So far I have no desire whatsoever to go back to the Storm.

I have nails, not acrylics but my real nails are long enough to stick out over my fingertips, didn't really have a problem with the screen of the Storm but nails help alot with the Curve keyboard. Loved the suretype on the Pearl and had an adjustment going to full qwerty but I absolutely love my Curve.
    03-11-09 08:56 PM
    the storm definitely looks like a cool phone, but if you're having trouble with it, try the curve, I'm thinking of getting one myself.

But if you have your heart set on the storm, stick with it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 09:44 PM
    stick with the storm..

It will get better.

I was ready to trash mine after 2 weeks...Now I would die without it.
    03-11-09 09:59 PM
    stick with the storm..

It will get better.

I was ready to trash mine after 2 weeks...Now I would die without it.
    OK, so how long was it until you felt you would die w/out it?!
    07-18-09 12:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD