So heres my problem.....and yes I have done battery pulls, checked memory, cleard all my cache and tried all the obvious (which by the way you guys taught me) Thanks. So anyway, my pearl freezes when I am at my home screen and try to go into my address book. After that happens, I can not use my trackball...it is frozen also on the address book, until I hit the end key. After I hit the end key I can scroll, but I can't go into anything at that time, until I do a battery pull. Any answers? Getting really frustrated.
    07-30-08 10:16 AM
    Try creating a back up of your phone, then in restore, clear your address book. Test to see if this solves the issue before restore the address book back.
    07-30-08 10:24 AM
    If its just the address book, then why wont it let me get into any other applications, and the trackball freezing. Could this be a problem with operamini?
    07-30-08 10:37 AM
    Where did opera mini come into this? From what you wrote, it sounded like your phone was freezing when you entered the address book...
    07-30-08 08:16 PM
    sorry, just a side note I guess. I heard a few of my friends having probs with it, so thought maybe it would ring a bell and someone would realize they had the same problem, only after installing mini. Just a thought......
    07-30-08 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD