I have a pearl and love the bb part of my phone, I hate the small screen and want to get a bigger one. I love the touchscreen of the storm but hear a lot about people haying it. I like the view of the bold but also hear that people like the curve too. I can switch my carrier if needed but still have no idea what I want. What is the easiest way to find out which one will work for me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 12:03 PM
    You should take all the different phones for a test drive!
    06-10-09 12:05 PM
    How would that be possible with different carriers?

06-10-09 12:16 PM
    Just go to different stores and try them out, tell them you are checking out all different types of blackberrys and want to find the best one for you!
    06-10-09 12:21 PM
    I say you get a curve or bold!

06-10-09 12:25 PM
    Just wait a couple months. The 9630 and possibly the 8530 will be out for CDMA carriers by then.
    06-10-09 12:25 PM
    With each having a strong point, it came down to what was most important to me. The Pearl was great for portability -- but like you said -- the screen was too small. The Storm was great for screen, but no hard keyboard, bigger, and heavier.

I found the screen and portability a good balance on the Curve -- a little smaller than I'd like; but easily goes in a pocket.
    06-10-09 12:31 PM
    Yeah and I text a lot but like to use bolt and I'm thinking its between the curve and the storm

06-10-09 01:32 PM
    Lets see here you love blackberry, and don't know which one to get. Well I personally have a storm and I love it, but one problem I have with it is that it gets glitchy and will lag on you sometimes. My dad on the other hand is a bold owner and he loves it! But what the heck! Just go out there and try them all out you may like bold over storm or storm over bold it's all preferability and is your choice but after playing with both I my own opinion like the storm better. Just pick what you like not what people tell you to get.
    06-10-09 04:36 PM
    Went and got the storm and so did my wife to be...very happy as of now and she is so far too. We'll see what happens.
    06-10-09 07:07 PM
    You should take all the different phones for a test drive!
    Do you mean the actual buy-the-phone-for-30-days-and-return-if-you're-unhappy kind of test drive?

Or just playing w/them at the stores?

One thing I hate about VZW stores is those heavy, big, bulky, whatever they're called on the back of the phones when you're trying to test them out! Drives me nuts!! (I blanked on the word for the chargers or whatever, yeesh.)
    07-17-09 11:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD