Hi everyone! I am a new 8830WE owner and I love this phone! Other than the usual posted quirks with this device, I have a recently recurring and annoying problem. Some, but not all, emails sent from certain customers with Excel files attached are received on my PC but never show up on my BB. Some of these emails do come to my BB, but not all. The only constant thing is that the sending customer is always the same. Any ideas? This is a personal phone, not set up through a corporation and Verizon was no help.
Are the non-delivered spreadsheets significantly larger than the ones that do get delivered? There is an attachment size limit, that varies by type of attachment. I'm not sure what the size limit is for spreadsheets.
The spreadsheets are not large. They are just simple ones that my customers order their coffee supplies from. There are 3 senders that all work for the same company and all send the same spreadsheets. 2 of the three I have problems receiving on my BB while the 3rd I have never had problems with. When I first got the BB, I didn't have any problems. I did upgrade to 18.104.22.168 through a VZW tech in May. I can't recall if the problem started after that, but I think it did.
CrackBerry is in no way Affiliated with BlackBerry. We take pride in our unbiased content, however do occasionally receive free products from vendors that we review or discuss. For more info click here.