Hi All,

I have a friend whos after a blackberry. He was going to puchase one on pay as you go from orange in the uk but has just had a potential job offer in belleville, IL in the US. Do any US phone companies offer the blackberry on a pre pay (PAYG) or are they all contract over there? I've searched a few of their websites and can't find one, just wondered if someone could help?

Thanks in advance,

Lee.
    03-11-09 06:49 AM
    I think T-mobile offers a flex pay option. Check their website for "flex pay" and see what you can find.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 06:54 AM
    Metro PCS just started offering $50 a month unlimited BIS service...
    Or will be offering shortly...

MetroPCS Launches the BlackBerry® Curve 8330 Smartphone with Industry First Rate Plans
    03-11-09 10:02 AM
    I am using the bb on AT&T's pay as you go network, and paying roughly $60 a month for data, messaging and voice. There have been no problems in the time I have been doing this, although it sometimes surprises AT&T csrs. Check with the customer support department of the carrier you are looking at to confirm that it will work. I worked with a tech at AT&T who explained everything from setup to how to handle my trip to CA, as the GoPhone service doesn't roam outsude the US.

krouac

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD