It's a wider internet problem. I'm experiencing it with my laptop also, and it's not even because I'm running Link. Other people who don't even own BlackBerry smartphones have told me that it's happening on their home connections. One or more major ISP's are covering this problem up so that customers, en masse, don't start demanding prorated bills. They're keeping quiet while people are moaning and groaning about their devices. It's probably even happening on iphones and android phones. BlackBerry's superior technology is at least letting its users know!
    05-25-14 07:22 PM
    Wrong. Absolutely a BlackBerry problem.
    05-25-14 07:31 PM
    Wrong. Absolutely a BlackBerry problem.
    Then why is it happening to my iPad?

The GIF Exchange C001B7B16?
    spikesolie, johnm137, vrud and 6 others like this.
    05-25-14 07:32 PM
    This is like when a while ago certain things weren't working on our BBOS BlackBerry handsets. Everyone was quick to blame BlackBerry and its NOC. It turned out to be some Tier 1 ISP problem at Level 3!
    05-25-14 07:36 PM
    Then why is it happening to my iPad?

The GIF Exchange C001B7B16?
    Obviously, just because BB devices are having a problem, doesn't mean that no other device can have a legitimate connectivity issue for some other reason.
    05-25-14 07:47 PM
    I was talking to someone this evening whose DSL router on Verizon was doing the same thing. On the slow DSL connection it was even more obvious, happening every two or three minutes as opposed one or two noticeable times per day on my fiber optic connection.
    05-25-14 07:50 PM
    I'm having problems on my home wifi network too. This internet wide problem? Where did you get that info.

Posted from my awesome Q10
    FryerDuck likes this.
    05-25-14 08:05 PM
    Yes it's very widespread. There is some fishy activity occurring. Spoke with IT and it's NOT BlackBerry issue.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    05-25-14 08:12 PM
    You have my attention. My ISP has no control over my WiFi network. I guess you mean that your WiFi access point is also your edge device and there is a conspiracy perpetrated by ISP's involving WiFi. Since you provide no evidence and my experience does not support your claim frankly I am a little skeptical. Please elaborate you have my attention.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using CB Forums mobile app
    mikeo007 likes this.
    05-25-14 08:16 PM
    That simply means that your network is having either no, or limited access to the internet. Your BlackBerry showing this when on your WiFi is no different than your home PC, etc. It is a standard message. No conspiracy here, move along
    howarmat, gokulesh, q649 and 8 others like this.
    05-25-14 08:22 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=909783

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 08:24 PM
    Wtf you talking about.

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk
    05-25-14 08:29 PM
    I'm pretty sure its a device problem! My Z10 having problems with Wifi (kinda slow on single band wifi + wifi dropouts and sometimes having weak wifi signal). I know because my partner has an Iphone 4S and its working fine over the same home wifi network.
    Z10 STL100-2 on 10.2.1.2156.
    05-25-14 09:05 PM
    My iPhone on wifi doing same

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 09:28 PM
    I can be sitting here watching tv on my iPad and I get the "limited wifi connectivity" alert on my Q10. The same used to happen with my PlayBook so I'm much more inclined to think that it's a BlackBerry problem.

As many have stated, the OP is saying something but has not provided any proof. I'd be happy if it really isn't a BlackBerry problem but would appreciate some supporting info.
    05-25-14 09:38 PM
    I've sat beside iPhone users and people with laptops and saw they had wifi issues, while I could connect. I've noticed better connectivity with my Z30.

BB Proud
    05-25-14 09:43 PM
    I've sat beside iPhone users and people with laptops and saw they had wifi issues, while I could connect. I've noticed better connectivity with my Z30.

BB Proud
    I can vouch for that..

Most of the time my Z gets connection when my mini iPad doesn't even get connected.
    And when both are connected to the same wifi, sometimes my iPad gave up first with limited wifi connectivity issue.

Posted via Astro on Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.2947
    05-25-14 09:58 PM
    In my case is a random thing between all my devices, sometimes happens with my BB sometimes with my wife Samsung Tablet, and sometimes with my wife's BB... when all the devices get the sign is an ISP problem that most of the times gets solved restarting the cable modem, when is random it sometimes lasts a few minutes and gets back up on its own or I turn off and on again the wifi in the device and gets back... I always thought it was my cheap router, anyway I do feel that it happens the most with my BB devices but there are 3 BB vs 1 Samsung in my home so it is obvious to happen more often in these devices, when being with friends in other places I have to say that I almost every time have better connectivity but they always have faster connection, I mean I have more lines of power in my connection but they beat me downloading big files, not for much but this is something that has me intrigued.
    05-25-14 10:07 PM
    just seen this thread and i have been brushing off my problem for a couple of weeks now.

When i get home i am having WIFI issues with my Z30, not connecting to my home WIFI.

I try to connect again but no issues, i restart the phone and its all good
    Flatman and Mack Gans like this.
    05-25-14 10:25 PM
    I have intermittent issues on z10, iPad and desktop. In Canada over Rogers cable. Whoever started heavy downloads, please reduce your speeds.

Posted via CB10
    onlybuggin likes this.
    05-25-14 10:27 PM
    I have a houseful right now, 12 people, with a mix of BlackBerry, iOS, Windows, and Android devices. Initially I thought it was a bandwidth issue, but we tried rebooting the router, and turning off Wi-Fi on all but one device at a time, and every device, even my Roku, is experiencing this issue equally. I believe that it is a router issue, not something that is endemic to any one platform.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 10:40 PM
    IMHO, you may also want to see if there are lots of Wifi users in your area. There is a possibility that the frequency you use is overcrowded already. (e.g. If everyone uses Channel 6, then your radio will have problem propagating data).

Z30 | Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175 | Globe PH
    yessuz and jpvj like this.
    05-25-14 10:45 PM
    For the past one week or so I have been having this problem on 5 laptops and 6 different cellphones in my household.
    I know for sure it is my cable provider. I logged into my cable provider account and it listed my location to have problem.
    05-25-14 11:08 PM
    Umm, it happens to my z30 but never my laptop. Pretty sure it's the blackberry

Posted via CB10
    05-25-14 11:11 PM
    True. My friend's iPhone, my laptop and my Z10 have this issue when on our wifi at school.
    05-25-14 11:14 PM
228 123 ...