User's has two historic calendar entries displaying daily on his BB agenda view. The appointment has already occurred, but it is still appearing.

How do I remove the historic entry that is appearing daily on the users Agenda view on his BB. User does not want to remove the calendar entries as he need to audit his time later.

using:
    outlook 2002
    BB= 8700
    Bes = 4.1

o2 support recommend deleting the outlook entry and BB entry, then add the outlook entry again. Or wipe BB and activate again.
    I can not believe that the agenda view can be so stubborn and not provide option to not display historic entries. Ironically not all historic appointments are display daily in the agenda view. Perhaps I have missed something, but this problem like the user is getting annoying.
    09-25-08 10:22 AM
    The problem you're describing sounds very similar to the classic stuck email problem, with stuck calendar entries instead of undeletable emails. Here's the email solution. It might be possible to perform the same procedure on the calendar database instead of the messages database to solve your problem:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f33/can...-method-39978/

Just be sure to make a backup before you start.
    09-25-08 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD