I've got a chance of getting a used Passport SE (good condition) or a new Priv.

Does anyone have any recommendations, and why?
    04-18-16 10:57 AM
    If the used Passport is really cheap... and you are currently using a BB10 device and are aware. It might be that BB10 outlast the "Android Experiment".... might be better to wait to see what happens over the next five months.

But the PRIV is going to have all Google apps and they will work, it better hardware and for me personally I'd only invest in a platform that has a future. If BlackBerry ends the experiment all you'll possible lose is updates like Android N... But Marshmallow is much better than 4.3 that BB10 is stuck with.
    If the used Passport is really cheap... and you are currently using a BB10 device and are aware. It might be that BB10 outlast the "Android Experiment".... might be better to wait to see what happens over the next five months.

But the PRIV is going to have all Google apps and they will work, it better hardware and for me personally I'd only invest in a platform that has a future. If BlackBerry ends the experiment all you'll possible lose is updates like Android N... But Marshmallow is much better than 4.3 that BB10 is stuck with.
    George Jenkinson likes this.
    04-18-16 11:09 AM
    I'm in your position too, and I'd say you should buy both. Here's my reasoning: The BlackBerry Priv is way over-priced right now, so you buy the cheap second hand Passport to ride out BB10's last days with, and by then the Priv will be reasonably priced.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    04-18-16 11:36 AM
    Both are great devices and shall never disappoint you. Buy the best device which suits your taste and the budget.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    04-18-16 03:00 PM