The flimsy toolbelt on the Classic just doesn't work right with BB10. The OS was designed as a pure gesture one.
    Do you actually own a Classic or are you just a hater? I personally love having the toolbelt back. I have a Passport as well and the capacitive keyboard just isn't the same as the trackpad.
    10-06-15 11:21 AM
    Passport!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 03:52 PM
    I picked up my passport this morning. Although, the experience at the first att store left a little to be desired :/ I drove over an our to find a store that the phone in stock and was extremely helpful, knowlagable and didn't try to talk me out of leaving iPhone. ( shout out to the Aiken, SC att store) I'm having some trouble finding some apps. I was able to find my discover card app, but no luck with Amex or Instagram. I knew bb's apps weren't as wide and varied as Apple.. is it user error or simply just not offered? Thanks again for all the help and input!
    Skip the advice to use Snap altogether (and the long Crackberry writeups) and go straight here:

1. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

That gets you the Google Play store. Follow the instructions to a tee. The PP runs Android apps fairly well given its large processing power and RAM.

Once you have more time and you want a smoother experience (and if certain apps don't load), go to this step:

2. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Installing the additional files + patching should resolve most of the remaining problems you run into.

It's what I would recommend everyone to do as soon as they get a BB10 phone. Also, the only reason I'd consider a Classic is the cost - the Passport SE is the best BlackBerry you can buy today.
    10-06-15 06:02 PM
    Uhhhh, really? Uhhohh

Posted via CB10
    I'm not saying Google Play is completely clean, lol... :-)

�   Ahoy, Privateers...! :-)   �
    10-06-15 07:31 PM
    Skip the advice to use Snap altogether (and the long Crackberry writeups) and go straight here:

1. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

That gets you the Google Play store. Follow the instructions to a tee. The PP runs Android apps fairly well given its large processing power and RAM.

Once you have more time and you want a smoother experience (and if certain apps don't load), go to this step:

2. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Installing the additional files + patching should resolve most of the remaining problems you run into.

It's what I would recommend everyone to do as soon as they get a BB10 phone. Also, the only reason I'd consider a Classic is the cost - the Passport SE is the best BlackBerry you can buy today.
    Cheers. My dad wants some Google apps on his. Gonna do it for him... :-)
    (Z30 user)

10-06-15 07:35 PM
    Looks like the OP went with the Passport. Either way, Passport or Classic, you can't really go wrong. Both phones are really good. I have both of them and am constantly rotating between the two devices.

People made fun of me elsewhere on the message boards for saying this, but I feel less social with the Passport as I am constantly using my device!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-15 09:08 PM
    I have a BB Passport SE and I advice you to get it.You will love it.

  
    10-07-15 10:48 AM
    Looks like the OP went with the Passport. Either way, Passport or Classic, you can't really go wrong. Both phones are really good. I have both of them and am constantly rotating between the two devices.

People made fun of me elsewhere on the message boards for saying this, but I feel less social with the Passport as I am constantly using my device!

Posted via CB10
    Haha, yeah, I use the Q10/Q5 to go out... :-)

10-07-15 07:03 PM
33 12