I had a a Z10 and loved the calendar. I used to keep it in month mode where I could view my appointments for the day below the calendar. I really liked this feature.

With the Passport in month mode I can't see my appointments for the day.

Any help on this?

Posted using my amazing and intelligent Z10
    11-29-14 07:54 PM
    I believe its a diff desgn , you have to hit the day you want to look at the appt's
    11-29-14 08:27 PM
    I believe its a diff desgn , you have to hit the day you want to look at the appt's
    Yes, default month view shows calendar days but no details, you need to select a day to bring up the detailed view

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    12-01-14 08:46 AM
    Month mode shows a thin bar on the left side of the day cell, with tick marks indicating the time and duration of the appointment, with respect to the work day. Week mode shows the actual appointments.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Passport
    12-01-14 10:01 AM
    Yea I'm not liking what happens when you touch the day either. The days events take up the entire screen and you can't see anything. Way too weird

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 12:33 PM
    Sounds like it is similar to the Q10's calendar. Too bad! I think the Z10/Z30 calendar in the Month mode, which also showed the daily events, was the best.
    12-01-14 12:58 PM
    Oh no you are kidding me??? The calendar on BlackBerry is one of the top features and one of the reasons I have a BlackBerry. And I always us month mode on the calendar. And now with 10.3.1 they changed that feature??
    And no oem pouch for the Passport....

Man.........

posted via my Z30
    12-01-14 03:51 PM
    I had a a Z10 and loved the calendar. I used to keep it in month mode where I could view my appointments for the day below the calendar. I really liked this feature.

With the Passport in month mode I can't see my appointments for the day.

Any help on this?

Posted using my amazing and intelligent Z10
    While in month mode, if you look at the week number, there's an arrow pointed up to show the appointments for the date selected. You're right, it does take up most of the screen so I do agree it's not ideal. I normally default with week mode to show my appointments without too much clutter.
    12-01-14 04:00 PM
    I have to agree that monthly view is far from ideal to say the least. HEre are some of my rants:

The old way of larger or smaller displayed dates, depending on the amount of appointments, is gone.

Viewing a single day to check out the assigned appointments is taking up way too much space. On my Passport, it takes about 3/4 of the whole screen! I don't want to know how it looks on the Q10 or Q5.

The color coding of the appointments is virtually non existent. I have synced several calendars of my Outlook.com account, yet the different colors only take place in week or daily views.

Appointments which range over multiple days, even a single night shift isn't displayed in a convenient way. You only see the starting day as some kind of bar, that is about it.

The bars of the appointments are completely nonsense. Sure I get the idea of working times, which seems great for people working their 9to5 jobs. However I work in irregaular and changing shifts and my working time is basically all 24h a day. So I always have one large grey, completely pointless bar with rather difficult and meaningless spots and bars beside it representing the actual appointments. An option to turn that off would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 07:05 PM
    Wow. I didn't even realise the date size. I loved that

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 08:13 PM
    Oh no you are kidding me??? The calendar on BlackBerry is one of the top features and one of the reasons I have a BlackBerry. And I always us month mode on the calendar. And now with 10.3.1 they changed that feature??
    posted via my Z30
    Ya, I agree. I think Calendar is one of BB10's strengths, especially the Month view showing the day events. However, I am not sure the changed view format is a software release issue. I think it is more related to the screen format. It seems that the square screen devices (Q10, Passport) are the ones not showing the day events in the month view, as the month calendar fills the whole screen, not leaving any room for the day events. If so, this may also be the case in the Classic!
    12-01-14 10:23 PM