- CrackBerry Addict
- 879 Posts
Paranormal activity?? With bold 9930/laptop wifi
This never used to happen before, but it seems every time my phone gets too close to my laptop (both connected on the same wifi) my phone's wifi drops,once im away from it its full bars...ive been trying to figure out whats the problem a while now, but with no solution. Anyone have an idea of whats going on?9930/Playbook(Wifi)/Z10/Waiting On Aristo...
Just A Berliever....
- CrackBerry User
01-02-2013, 10:53 AM #2
- 95 Posts
Try disabling BlueTooth and/or Wireless Mouse device on the laptop. They can also use the 2.4 frequency range. Then repeat your phone proximity tests.
If the problem goes away you can consider changing channels on your router to find a cleaner slice of the 2.4 frequency range.
- By eddy4iu in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2011, 02:14 PM
- By eddy4iu in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:18 PM
- By pandora67 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2011, 09:28 AM
- By drjorde in forum BlackBerry Storm2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2009, 09:07 AM
- By drjorde in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2009, 09:07 AM