Anyone else experiencing ALOT of lag with pandora? I have the newest version. To be honest the last version that worked good for me was about 3 or 4 version ago so everything after like 1.6 or whatever has been crap.

Is there a fix to this?
    06-15-11 11:49 PM
    Pandora seems to be working fine for me!

Have you tried reinstalling it?
    06-15-11 11:58 PM
    Thanks for the fast reply bro. Ya i have it just keeps lagging. It will cut out every like 30 seconds. Which version do you have? And if you read the reviews on Pandora in the BB app world you will see ALOT of people are having the same problem...
    06-16-11 12:06 AM
    I agree completely. The last few versions have been pretty bad with the most recent two being the worst. lots of lag and pausing. I was afraid it was Verizon throttling me but I don't think it is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-11 01:57 PM
    So what are we going to do....
    06-19-11 04:45 PM
    Well, I have the free version. So I'm getting what I paid for. I guess I'll just be grateful that it works at all and patiently wait for an update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-11 05:00 PM
    I have Pandora, I'm sure it's the latest version and I don't have any problems with it at all. Always plays smoothly. Although, it would seem to lag before I upgraded it (it's the free version too). I think it just depends what bb model you're using
    06-19-11 06:52 PM
    Is there a non free version?! Cause I meen i have pandora one (which btw is totally worth it)

And I dont think its by phone it didnt use to do this before. Ever since i got 1.9 or whatever its been screwin up
    06-21-11 12:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD