I hate having to use outlook contacts /calender etc. Can I get palm os loaded onto my blackberry 8820? if so how can I do this
    thanks chris
    12-03-07 06:30 AM
    Welcome to The Crack!

I'm sorry, but what do those two things exactly have to do with each other? Nothing is forcing you to use Outlook; you can use whatever e-mail/contacts package you like, just with varying degrees of sync compatability.

How would loading PalmOS onto a BlackBerry somehow release you from the bonds of Outlook? And, no, I do not think you can, nor would you really want to, as the BlackBerry is not a touchscreen device, and is quite formidable and stable on its own.

It sounds as if you are new to the BlackBerry, probably a Treo 600/650 refugee. My best advice to you is to search the FAQ and the forums here, and get down and dirty with your BlackBerry help files. Know your device; learn what it is capable of, and you will wonder why you ever used anything else!
    12-03-07 10:13 AM
    as an ex-650 user ... welcome to the addiction ... you'll soon forget about all those troubling resets ...
    12-03-07 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD