I am trying to connect my Sprint 8330m to a friends ATT 8310 via bluetooth to transfer a video file.

I can find his device, but we do not know what to put for the device code. I thought it was 4 zero's, but that didn't work.

Any help would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-10 09:05 AM
    Try 1234.
    08-08-10 09:10 AM
    Okie dokie!! Will try.

08-08-10 09:46 AM
    Ok that worked! Now when I choose to receive and my friend sends the file, it asks me to choose a location. I choose the memory card and click save. It shows to start the transfer then says fail everytime.

Thoughts?

08-08-10 10:06 AM
    The discussion toward the bottom of this thread might help you.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f42/can...-files-411235/
    08-08-10 12:41 PM
    I will see what I can do. Thanks!
    08-08-10 07:00 PM
    Can anyone help,
    I have a bluetooth messaging device sending messages of business offers via blue tooth. apparently Blackberrys & Apple i phones can not accept the message, any idea on how they could if poss . ? ,
    08-26-10 08:47 AM
    Can anyone help,
    I have a bluetooth messaging device sending messages of business offers via blue tooth. apparently Blackberrys & Apple i phones can not accept the message, any idea on how they could if poss . ? ,
    You are looking for a way to send spam via Bluetooth? Only if you can get the device owner to agree to pair with your device, which seems unlikely. There's no way to broadcast via Bluetooth to BlackBerry devices. I don't know about iPhones.
    08-26-10 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD