But if Verizon does in fact get the Android, I may have to bail on BB...and I actually love my Storm. I've heard the Android is pretty flawless, and I love the way it looks too.
    Nothing would please me more than someong talking me out of switching... this sight alone would be a start. It's brought me lots of joy!
    05-28-09 02:47 PM
    No one can talk you into or out of anything. Find the phone that
    blows your hair back and go with it.
    05-28-09 02:50 PM
    I would love to be able to put android on my old curve, but don't see it ever happening
    05-28-09 02:51 PM
    Maybe a Java port?

Oh wait, it is Java, my bad. Perhaps it could bo possible if the source code was available.
    05-28-09 02:56 PM
    Don't believe everything you read in the press.

In one respect Android and Storm are very similar - they both have a lot of silent and satisfied users, and a vocal, screaming minority who would not be satisfied with anything better than perfection - except they wouldn't know perfect if they saw it. Both devices have their strenghts and weaknesses and it is for individual users to decide which comes closest to requirement and features.
    05-28-09 02:57 PM
    As AG said no one is going to be able to talk to you of anything.
    You are going to have a find a phone that tickles the right spot for YOU.
    I won't waste my time trying to talk anyone out of anything.
    People make their own choices!
    05-28-09 02:57 PM
    As AG said no one is going to be able to talk to you of anything.
    You are going to have a find a phone that tickles the right spot for YOU.
    I won't waste my time trying to talk anyone out of anything.
    People make their own choices!
    I guess what I meant about being talked out of it; is that there is nowhere in the world you can go that is more informative than this sight. I have learned so much from all the great people here. I'm still a novice when it comes to all smart phones. It just seems all the so called "experts" have really praised the Android device. As you can see from my signature, I'm BB through and through. Just really intrigued
    05-28-09 03:03 PM
    05-28-09 03:04 PM
    I guess what I meant about being talked out of it; is that there is nowhere in the world you can go that is more informative than this sight. I have learned so much from all the great people here. I'm still a novice when it comes to all smart phones. It just seems all the so called "experts" have really praised the Android device. As you can see from my signature, I'm BB through and through. Just really intrigued
    You see, if you were to use a GSM carrier you wouldn't really have this problem. GSM allows you to have variety to get your daily phone fix. I know it would be hard to leave the service of Verizon, but I know I did a long time ago and glad I did.
    05-28-09 03:06 PM
    You see, if you were to use a GSM carrier you wouldn't really have this problem. GSM allows you to have variety to get your daily phone fix. I know it would be hard to leave the service of Verizon, but I know I did a long time ago and glad I did.
    Interesting...
    05-28-09 03:08 PM
    Idk who gets what, I remain loyal to the berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD