Just wondering it anyone can help me out with this. I finally got the registration to work (It kept on going back to the registration screen even after i already registered), now every time I log in, it takes me right back to the login in screen, I literally have to click on "downloads" or anything else like 20 times to get it to finally go to that page. Here's the kicker, when i click on something else like "games" its takes me back to the login screen! Whats up? Does anyone else have this problem or am i just going crazy! lol.
    02-15-08 07:31 PM
    You're not alone..pretty much same here & figured it was just me, lol! Anyway, when did finally get in once, disappointed with not as much help & info as I've found here, so haven't gone through trying to even go back there at this point..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-08 02:48 PM
    Yeah. Rim isn't very helpful. I had the dreaded memory leak when I got my curve and so I emailed them for support and they told me they were going to charge me money to talk to someone. That kinda ticked me off considering I just paid $400 for a phone. But then I found this great site and everythings good. Funny I didn't have a memory problem with my pearl!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-08 12:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD