Hi, I upgraded this morning to 2.0, and am Super stoked, but when i go to set up my corporate email acct on the playbook, it doesnt give me an option for OWA like it does on my torch. Corporate has given me the info i need for OWA, but i dont see the same options for this. Anyone looked into this yet?
    02-21-12 07:34 AM
    Hi Joe,

I was going to post the same topic, you beat me to it ! I keep getting an error "Service for account is not available. Access should be available soon"
    02-21-12 08:45 PM
    You'll need to be more specific... What is not the same and what are you unsure of?

It works great for me and many others. I noticed at first when setting up the ActiveSync account that I was inputting the full OWA url, when you just need the server name only i.e: (OWA.domain.com)
    02-21-12 09:54 PM
    There is a difference between Activesync and OWA. Many ITs allow both but using OWA in the past does not mean you can use activesync. OWA was like using a IMAP email. Where activesync is more like BES. First find out from your IT if activesync is allowed. Then get the server address (this usually does not have any https: address). Once you have the server address you can input the other info in advanced set up. Sometimes you have to play with the info like user name and password. If you know of anybody in your company getting email on their IOS device get the settings from them they will most likely be the same.
    If activesync is not allowed ask IT for the IMAP address and go that route. That will be like your OWA. Polling instead or push email, no syncing of contacts or calendar.
    Good luck
    02-22-12 06:21 AM
    I know this isnt the perfect solution, as the native email should support this, but i just installed android enhanced email, and it pulled up my enterprise email in seconds. Definitely works for me
    02-23-12 08:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD