Does anyone know of an app that will allow my to sync my BB to Outlook 2003? I used to be on a BB enterprise server, but am not anymore and I am trying to make my BB and Outlook messages and sent messages completely sync. If I send a message on my BB it does not show up in my sent items folder in outlook and vice versa. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    11-18-10 12:44 PM
    Where does it show up? Could it be because you haven't Synced the IMAP folders from your mail server to Outlook...

Desktop manager would be able to sync the device with your Outlook account as far as calendar, contacts, and notes go...as far as email probably not...I'm pretty sure you can get it to PUSH properly if you go the "Input settings manually" route
    11-18-10 12:46 PM
    the emails show up on the BB and in my outlook inbox when received, but if I send an email from my BB it won't show up in sent items in outlook and if I send from outlook the sent message does not show up on BB. Where do I find "input settings manually?" are you referring to setting up my email account on my BB? all of my email setting are correct is there something that i maybe did not check or a setting I ignored?

Thanks for your help
    11-18-10 02:08 PM
    I have configured my email, but I can only send no inbox????
    11-18-10 02:16 PM
    The emails that you send from your BlackBerry are not going to automatically show up in Outlook if you are on a BIS.

You need to go into your Email Settings or your BIS and set up an AutoBCC to yourself. Then you will need to move them using a rule (or manually) in Outlook from the Inbox to the Sent folder.
    gdesilva likes this.
    11-18-10 05:07 PM
    Thanks M Mama great suggestion
    11-19-10 10:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD