Hi, I have Outlook 2003 that accesses an Exchange Server and just picked up a BB Pearl (BIS) and love it!

But recently Outlook has been crashing on me (several times a day, every day). It crashes when I'm opening a message on the Exchange Server (either opening it by double clicking or opening the next message after filing the one above). The only thing I can think of that has changed recently is adding the BB and setting up e-mail access from it and installing the BB desktop software.

I exit the BB desktop software and continue to have the problem.

My suspicion is that it may have something to do with the BB and Exchange Server or something. And it /appears/ that if I don't read messages (from the BB) that are associated with the Exchange Server that I have fewer Outlook problems, but this could be coincidence.

My search for this type of problem has been unsuccessful to this point and thought I'd ask here.

Thanks in advance.
    04-08-08 01:50 PM
    The exchange server is your jobs? I am assuming it is. Are you the exchange server admin or wireless admin?
    04-08-08 03:17 PM
    Yes, the exchange server is my work e-mail and I'm not the admin.
    04-08-08 05:23 PM
    FWIW, I don't think my Outlook problem is related to the BB. I removed the Exchange e-mail account from the BB and still have the problem. If I find out later that it was related to the BB, I'll update here.
    04-09-08 11:43 AM
    Do a battery pull maybe it will help!
    04-09-08 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD