I have installed 4.3 desktop manager. I want to configure my outlook to my blackberry 8320. In the sync configuration I do not get the option to choose outlook. I only get yahoo and an other. How do I get the software to recognize Outlook's calander, address book and tasks? Thanks for those who help.
    07-14-08 04:36 PM
    What version of Outlook?
    07-14-08 04:42 PM
    You can not sync Outlook with Unite! except for the old fashoned way, retype them one at a time.

Unless Sunkast has some trick up his sleeve that he has been keeping to himself.
    07-14-08 04:58 PM
    Thanks for replying. I have vista operating system with office 2007.

Any ideas?
    07-14-08 05:18 PM
    I think I replyed wrong.

I use Vista operating system with office 2007 and the 8320
    07-14-08 05:25 PM
    You can not sync Outlook with Unite! except for the old fashoned way, retype them one at a time.

Unless Sunkast has some trick up his sleeve that he has been keeping to himself.
    So if you use Outlook heavily Unite really wont help you.... it does not push and pull outlook information..????
    07-18-08 10:09 PM
    Man, I would pay 100 bucks to get software that pushed information from OL to my BB and in reverse... calender, Email and tasks...

Where are the third party people..? Stop making small money on themes and make us some software we can use

Thanks ....
    07-18-08 10:11 PM
    Honestly Kurv I think Heeneman posted his question in the wrong board.

No you can NOT sync OL with Unite contacts and calander.

I use it for the family and it works quite well from a fresh start type of situation.

This little program has a lot of potential and I hope RIM continues with it's devlopment.
    07-21-08 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD