I can confirm that it doesn't sync. It will sync the other way around, and calendar and contacts will in both ways.

Posted via CB10

Dear Nick_LM,

Thank you for the confirmation.

That is what I mean about problem on synchronizing Draft folder on BB10 and Outlook.com

Outlook.com uses Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) protocol for the synchronization, and Draft folder synchronization is the limitation of this protocol, so Draft folder synchronization may also not work on any hosted mail server that use EAS protocol like Microsoft Exchange Server.

As mentioned before, it is not Blackberry's fault or any smartphone's fault; EAS protocol is made and standardized by Microsoft, so the only way to solve this problem is by asking Microsoft to remove the limitation on EAS protocol.

Below, I write again the site that inform about the limitation on EAS protocol:

Drafts folder not synching on ActiveSync devices | Email and calendar | Microsoft Office 365 Community

Anyhow, I would be very interested to know if anyone is able to sync Draft folder on BB10 and Outlook.com; anyone, can you please let us know?

Anyone, if you succeed, can you please let us know the setting?

Thank you.
    09-29-14 12:50 AM
    if you start the email on the pc it sync with the phone, but no the other way around.....
    10-02-14 08:02 AM
    I still use both GMail and Outlook on my Android. I use GMail as my primary, have EVERY email forwarded to Outlook as a backup. I can delete the email from GMail with no fear of losing any mails. As for the Calendar, for the longest time Outlook was the only one that allowed syncing of multiple sub calenders to my Z10 (when I was using it), now that GMail does that I find less reason to have Outlook synced to my Android. However my desktop client, Outlook, still utilizes both GMail and Outlook to keep all my mails and events synced.

For me, I also found on the Z10, that the Outlook was much more responsive to syncing updates, I believe it to be still the case.
    10-02-14 08:12 AM
    I switched from Gmail to Outlook.com last spring, and I've been using it ever since. My email address uses the "@live.com" domain name, rather than "@outlook.com"; I was using a Q10 when I did the switch. Now I have a Passport. There was no problem at all doing the switch, other than getting people to remember to use the new address, and editing some postal addresses (see below).

It took a while to update the email addresses attached to dozens of online accounts.

The calendar and contacts sync flawlessly, and quickly, to my BlackBerry.

I did have a problem with lots of duplicate addresses on the BlackBerry, and weird failures to update in one direction or other, but I've now determined that this problem existed before I switched. I was just unaware of it for a long time, because I hadn't taken a close look at what was going on in my contacts. Briefly, I had ten or more duplicates of certain contacts; others had an equal number of "links", and if I unlinked them, "empty" duplicates appeared. It was all a great mess. I don't know what caused it, but it wasn't Outlook.com. I suspect the problem had something to do with the BlackBerry option to "use the Internet to search for additional information" on contacts. I've now turned that off, but I don't know if that really was the cause of the issues.

The solution was hard work. I recreated the problem contacts in Outlook.com manually and got rid of the broken entries on my phone. Since doing that, everything is good; contacts sync quickly in both directions, so I can make changes in the web app and see them on the phone in seconds, and vice versa.

Outlook.com and Gmail handle postal addresses differently. Outlook.com has fields for street, city, and state/county/province. Gmail treats postal addresses as a single block of text. So in some cases the postal address from Gmail wouldn't populate the Outlook.com entry properly and needed to be edited. So be prepared to check postal addresses and fix them if need be.

There's another thing, but it has nothing to do with Outlook.com. If you have Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter accounts, BB10 will add/link information from those accounts to your contacts, even if you have the app set not to display Facebook, etc. That is, on your phone (not on the Outlook.com web app) you won't be able to keep the Facebook, etc. information out of your contacts, unless you actually delete those accounts. I regard this as a BB10 bug. I don't think it existed in BBOS, but I'm not sure.

No problems at all with the calendar.
    10-02-14 08:33 AM
    Yep.

I use Outlook as a primary email account as well as the calendar. No big issues here.

Well,

I do have one very minor, yet frustrating issue - When you set a task using Reminder and want to save it to your Outlook folder, it only allows you to set the time in increments and not at an exact time.

Outlook.com and BlackBerry-img_20141002_225012.png

Not a big thing but kinda strange..

via CB10 from my awesome BlackBerry Z3
    10-02-14 10:53 AM
80 ... 234