I have BB Bold and Outlook 2007. If I enter a calender appointment on the phone and them sync with Outlook, the appoitmnet is inserted into Outlook 4 hours ahead of schedule. The time of teh appointment remains correct in my phone. If I first enter the appointment in Outlook and then do a sync the times remains perfect in both phone and Outlook. Both PC and phone are set to the same time zones (GMT -2). I live South Africa. Can anyone assist.

Thanks is anticipation......

Russ.
    11-13-08 12:36 AM
    So WHERE is the appointment showing as the wrong time? You mentioned that "the time of teh appointment remain correct in my phone" so I am not understanding WHERE it is showing as +4 hours!
    11-13-08 01:42 AM
    Check the time on your computer and in Outlook. You might have it set for the wrong time zone.
    11-13-08 06:51 AM
    Related question from an absolute neophyte when it comes to all this stuff.

I just bought a Bold the other day and had been using an old Tungsten E Palm Pilot. I have been led to understand that I need to export my Palm contacts to Outlook before I can get the information over to my Bold. I have not used Outlook in years.......and only have the 2003 version. Do I need to upgrade everything before moving forward? Secondly, if I ever do get this working, will the Outlook calendar work in tandem with my Bold (so that I can work with my calendar at my desktop)? Many thanks
    11-13-08 07:49 AM
    i'm gonna say no.
    i've got outlook 07 and xp and a new storm and i've tried everything that i've read on these strings for the past 4hrs to no avail
    12-24-08 02:42 PM
    I might be reading wrong. but 1st you need to sync the data from ur palm with outlook there is pim conduits you need to be able to do this. With my palm 755p the option was on the disk that with the device. You might have look around for this option. But your main thing is get the datat from ur palm into outlook instead of plam desktop. The you just snyc the curve with outlook

I hope that makes even a lil since

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-08 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD