I have 4 and 5 contacts for each person after trying to sync with google and then syncing back to Outlook so I am trying to clean this up . I took a few hours and corrected all the contacts on Outlook so now I need to know the best way to start over without making duplicates. I have outlook 2007 and wondering a few things. First off in address book the same as contacts in Outlook? I have a tab for both and need to know which one the bb software syncs with or are they the same. 2nd question is what is the best way to dump my contacts on the berry so I don't connect to the computer and it tries to autosync creating duplicates again.

thanks.
    Last edited by tritan; 01-01-09 at 10:08 PM.
    01-01-09 10:06 PM
    Again a sync problem.... I wish it was easier for us all.
    I personally don't use Outlook, I try to use as less products related to Microsoft . Why? Just because of the position they take and the effort that they seem to make in making these things difficult to us.
    I wish addresscontacts could sync easily between BB and any program as Outlook, Eudora or Thunderbird. I work with the last as that one syncs the best with all the Googe account and they sync quite smoothly with my BB.
    Still te issue remains is per contact you have a lot of data as multiple addresses, pagenr, email, 2nd email, BBPIN, comments.
    In 2008 I spent hours figuring out the best way tring all options as vCard, and xls files.
    Hope 2009 will be the year of finally some good sync'ing!
    01-02-09 06:39 AM
    Good talking to you today bro, hopefully solved via BB Messenger discussion...
    01-02-09 10:55 AM
    Going to give it a go right now. just got back from a Call out.
    01-02-09 12:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD