This is a little frustrating but I found the work around on making appts in Outlook 2007 and syncing with my BB.

I am Central Time, and when I make appts in CA I have to change the drop down in Outlook to Pacific Time for the scheduled meeting to show up.

Now, I also have phone meetings. And if I am in CA and have to call a customer in say CT or on the East Coast, I MUST make that meeting a PCT meeting setting before my trip to the West Coast!!! Does this make sense?

My question is... Is their a way to totally turn this feature off? When I set a meeting for 10AM I WANT IT TO ALWAYS SAY 10AM. No matter what zone I am in.

Thanks in advance!
    03-11-08 01:05 PM
    then don't adjust time zone, if you set appt for a time it will stay, I never have a problem
    03-11-08 04:52 PM
    then don't adjust time zone, if you set appt for a time it will stay, I never have a problem

incorrect.

If I am at home in Texas (Central) and set a meeting in CA at say 10AM, when I get to CA and change the timezones to Pacific time on my BB when I land the meeting shows up at 8AM.

What I want is when I show up in CA and change the timezones to CA time for the meeting to stay at the SAME TIME I set it at.
    03-11-08 11:14 PM
    then don't adjust time zone
    I think I see what you are saying....

So if I am in California which is -2 hours I should keep my phone in the Central Time Zone so my meetings stay accurate??

Dont think so....

I take it you dont travel over different time zones or this would obviously be an issues to you too, and if so I understand your reply trying to help.

But those that do travel across the country.....

What do you do on this???????????
    03-11-08 11:21 PM
    We do just as you mentioned, which is the preferred method... set you meeting IN the Time Zone in which it will occur.

IF you are in Texas or Bangkok, and you have the next week while in California, a 10:00 conference call to NYC, set the call at 10 Pac Time, where you will be for that call.

Why doesn't my time update correctly when I change Time Zones? - BlackBerryFAQ.com

Good luck.
    03-11-08 11:49 PM

cant get this link to work...
    03-13-08 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD