Releasing a new series every year actually makes alot of sense. Most people are on two year contracts so they hit every other phone generational cycle so to speak. I know I wont shell out the extra to upgrade to BB 10 next year without a really good reason. OS7 is just fine and an extra year will do qnx some good anyways.
    I agree, the OS7 is fine anyway and those device will stay in the market even after the BB10 is lunched.
    But what we need from the BB10 is to be really really good and i think that when RIM has more time to work we will enjoy the products like we should.
    12-24-11 08:05 AM
    Releasing a new series every year actually makes alot of sense. Most people are on two year contracts so they hit every other phone generational cycle so to speak. I know I wont shell out the extra to upgrade to BB 10 next year without a really good reason. OS7 is just fine and an extra year will do qnx some good anyways.
    I'm not sure about T-Mo or Sprint, but that's actually a one year cycle. Upgrading after a year on VZW and AT&T only requires a very small early upgrade fee and tacking another year on an already 1/2 expired 2 year contract.
    12-24-11 08:14 AM
102 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD