Any news on when eBay, PayPal, Chase, along with other major apps will be working with OS7? I am a big user of the those three and I still don't understand why these apps havent been ready with OS7 yet....

*listens to iphone friends laughing*
    03-14-12 03:22 PM
    I have eBay n PayPal on my bold 9790.
    03-14-12 04:57 PM
    ^How is the 9790 btw? I am seriously considering it as the 9900 might not be cutting it...

You have the new eBay and PayPal app? I have the older eBay app but not a paypal app

Can anyone else confirm?
    03-14-12 05:05 PM
    Chase is Available and works great I deposit my check every week thru the Chase app.
    Ebay app works pretty good for me no complaints there.
    PayPal app is not Available for OS7 phones, but mobile.paypal.com works well and fast.
    03-14-12 05:38 PM
    Chase is Available and works great I deposit my check every week thru the Chase app.
    Ebay app works pretty good for me no complaints there.
    PayPal app is not Available for OS7 phones, but mobile.paypal.com works well and fast.
    What carrier do you have?

I am on t-mobile and the reason I need the PayPal app is because my mobile.paypal.com works like crap (actually I may be using the reg www.paypal.com URL - unless it automatically redirects me to the mobile site?)

I have the eBay app too but it's not the newest version. I think I am on version 2 when version 3 is out. Have you had this app for a while?

As far as chase, when I got my 9900 2-3 months ago, it wasn't letting me download the chase app. Did the chase app come out recently for os7 or do you just have the earlier versions or something?

Appreciate the input!j
    03-15-12 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD