I'm on my second new bold now.

Here is how you can duplicate the firmware bug:

Set your alarm clock. Plug in your charger, but DO NOT have it plugged in (no power).

Your clock time will stop at the current time and stay there.

My Blackberry is set to network time and it doesn't fix until you make a phone call.

Here is what happened last night:

I set my alarm for 5am at around 11pm. I plugged my phone in on my night stand and went to sleep.

I woke up this morning, my clock on my phone said 11:18 pm. I noticed the light switch which provides power to my outlet was turned off. I flicked the power on, phone cycled, time changed on the black display to the correct 6:25am time, however the wallpaper clock still kept the 11:20 pm time now.

The clock on my desktop continued to increment with the wrong time until I made a phone call around 7:30 am and then the correct time went to the phone.

Two phones now doing the same thing. This bug was reported TWO YEARS ago on some other phones by same manufacturer. You can search the forums around January 2009 and see this was talked about by some other users discussing alarm clock issues.
    02-04-11 10:38 AM
    What device model?
    What OS version?

My Bold 9650 on 5.0.0.975 doesn't do that. The time continues to update as normal.
    02-04-11 11:22 AM
    I am assuming this is a device or OS version specific bug.

I cannot duplicate the bug on my 9800 running 6.0.0.448
    02-04-11 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD