That is all. They called me crazy!

#believeinfilm
    ghundiraj, k-fos, JeepBB and 16 others like this.
    03-28-14 07:46 AM
    Belfastdispatcher, keep moving backwards.

The GIF Exchange C001B7B16?
    03-28-14 08:26 AM
    I think I remember you making a prediction about a new OS7 device coming out.

Good call
    03-28-14 08:26 AM
    Belfastdispatcher, keep moving backwards.

Can we now accept BBOS is a part of BlackBerry future and stop putting it down?

This move might just save BlackBerry

#believeinfilm
    03-28-14 08:28 AM
    The only reason os7 outsells bb10 is because they can sell crappy curves for 60 bucks off contract.

03-28-14 08:28 AM
    Can we now accept BBOS is a part of BlackBerry future and stop putting it down?

This move might just save BlackBerry

#believeinfilm
    nope. The company hints at keyboard affecianados. If you're saying that keyboard affecianados is entirely BBOS, or BBOS7 for the matter, you are horribly wrong.
    03-28-14 08:30 AM
    The only reason os7 outsells bb10 is because they can sell crappy curves for 60 bucks off contract.

Have you ever wondered maybe that's what BlackBerry customers want from BlackBerry?

Nobody seems to want BB10 after all, ok not nobody but very very few.

#believeinfilm
    UnlimitedEra, Fnen90 and Mr4aces like this.
    03-28-14 08:31 AM
    nope. The company hints at keyboard affecianados. If you're saying that keyboard affecianados is entirely BBOS, or BBOS7 for the matter, you are horribly wrong.
    Chen has announced the restarting of the BB7 Bold line, or have you missed it?

#believeinfilm
    If that was true, I'm pretty sure they'd be making a new Curve and not upgrading the current Bold line.

The new Bold, I'm pretty certain, won't be going for 60 bucks off contract.
    app_Developer likes this.
    The only reason BBOS continues to sell is due to the markets not being properly educated and the lack of effective marketing for BB10, combined with negative carrier support.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 08:32 AM
    It's basically like saying windows 8 was selling poorly, so rather than fix the issues we should just move back to dos.

Perhaps blackberry needs to make a phone that incorporates both. The underlying OS is QNX but the UI is BBOS like? I don't know.

I think (and hope) as BB10 continues to evolve the sales numbers will rise.

Posted via CB10
    KDB84, sean3089, jegs2 and 1 others like this.
    If that was true, I'm pretty sure they'd be making a new Curve and not upgrading the current Bold line.

The new Bold, I'm pretty certain, won't be going for 60 bucks off contract.
    Because there is 0 profit in making a new curve. They also wouldn't be able to sell it for 60 bucks. I have a 9320 for work and as of right now the stupid piece of crap won't even turn on. Did they actually say the new keyboard phones are bb7?

03-28-14 08:34 AM
    Perhaps blackberry needs to make a phone that incorporates both. The underlying OS is QNX but the UI is BBOS like? I don't know.

I think (and hope) as BB10 continues to evolve the sales numbers will rise.

Posted via CB10
    That would've been nice and it sure would've helped

#believeinfilm
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    03-28-14 08:34 AM

#believeinfilm
    because the Bold line is part of the devices in the keyboard affecianados strategy. BBOS7 supposedly being the 'Future' of the company meant they will have to develop full touch, high end, or mix and match of that in BBOS7. Which we know is not definitive because the only definitive is the Bold line continued.

For all we know the Bold may just be downgraded into Curve-esque specs whilst retaining the name "Bold".
    03-28-14 08:37 AM
    Your comparison is terrible.
    Unless Microsoft just issued a press release saying they will start selling selling surface rt tablets with dos instead of windows 8 rt.
    You don't get it.
    extisis likes this.
    03-28-14 08:38 AM

#believeinfilm
    he didnt say bb7 he said bold. They may just call their new keyboard phones by their old classic names.
    03-28-14 08:39 AM
    because the Bold line is part of the devices in the keyboard affecianados strategy. BBOS7 supposedly being the 'Future' of the company meant they will have to develop full touch, high end, or mix and match of that in BBOS7. Which we know is not definitive because the only definitive is the Bold line continued.

For all we know the Bold may just be downgraded into Curve-esque specs whilst retaining the name "Bold".
    Sorry, you must be reading too fast, I said "part of the future" NOT "the future"

#believeinfilm
    03-28-14 08:39 AM
    he didnt say bb7 he said bold. They may just call their new keyboard phones by their old classic names.
    Clutching at straws there, Bold is a legacy line

#believeinfilm
    03-28-14 08:40 AM
    Clutching at straws there, Bold is a legacy line

#believeinfilm
    I accuse you of being the same. bold is not the entire legacy line.
    03-28-14 08:41 AM
    I accuse you of being the same. bold is not the entire legacy line.
    Did I ever say it was? Lol, why are you picking and twisting everything? It's happening, deal with it, legacy OS lives on on at least a new device and so is BIS.

#believeinfilm
    03-28-14 08:42 AM
    Its all about choice, and that's what so many on here just don't get.

I'm sure a man who has turned around companies to become successful again knows what he is doing.....and I'd rather believe in what he is seeing, rather than take notice of dozens of 'armchair' CEOs who will suddenly jump in and announce that BBOS should be dead and buried and only BB10 sell.

Now don't get me wrong here....it took me some time to settle with my Z10, and I admit I kept swapping back to my Curve. But now I love my Z10. However....there are reasons I prefered my Curve, and many for various reasons love such as tbe Bold 9900.

But whenever a company is changing direction it can't happen overnight. Users just don't get BB10...they don't understand what it is capable of.....and that is down to lack of marketing. No one sees a BB10 phone on prime time TV to 'see n want'. As shops pull BB10 phones, many times the OS ones are the only ones left on the shelves for custoners to buy. The whole system is shot. Marketing....carriers....shops. Totally screwed for selling BB10.

Now whatever plan Chen has in mind bringing out more OS7 devices, it sounds to me like he is keeping the 'bread n butter' of the company going....which in any company its the small jobs that keep heads above water....while more BB10 phones are released and hopefully marketed.

And, as supposed supporters of Blackberry, as so many profess to be, it might be helpful to stop questioning the moves of a CEO with a proven track record and give support to his moves.....whatever they are.
    KemKev and jegs2 like this.
    03-28-14 08:43 AM
    These threads are starting to be groundhog day like. Belfast says positive things about BBOS7 devices and future devices. People tell him "he doesn?t get it" and he's crazy, and he's wrong, and then a few weeks/months later he's proven right.

It's just a matter of time before the usual suspects jump into this thread too.

Perhaps we should wait it out before telling him he doesn't get it.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 08:44 AM
    Its all about choice, and that's what so many on here just don't get.

I'm sure a man who has turned around companies to become successful again knows what he is doing.....and I'd rather believe in what he is seeing, rather than take notice of dozens of 'armchair' CEOs who will suddenly jump in and announce that BBOS should be dead and buried and only BB10 sell.

Now don't get me wrong here....it took me some time to settle with my Z10, and I admit I kept swapping back to my Curve. But now I love my Z10. However....there are reasons I prefered my Curve, and many for various reasons love such as tbe Bold 9900.

But whenever a company is changing direction it can't happen overnight. Users just don't get BB10...they don't understand what it is capable of.....and that is down to lack of marketing. No one sees a BB10 phone on prime time TV to 'see n want'. As shops pull BB10 phones, many times the OS ones are the only ones left on the shelves for custoners to buy. The whole system is shot. Marketing....carriers....shops. Totally screwed for selling BB10.

Nos whatever plan Chen has in mind bringing out more OS7 devices, it sounds to me like he is keeping the 'bread n butter' of the company going....which in any company its the small jobs that keep geads above water....while more BB10 phones are released and hopefully marketed.

And, as supposed supporters of Blackberry, as so many profess to be, it might be helpful to stop questioning the moves of a CEO with a proven track record and give support to his moves.....whatever they are.
    Funny, it took 1 year and 2 CEOs to realise what I've been saying all along

#believeinfilm
    afl777, xandermac and Mr4aces like this.
    03-28-14 08:45 AM
    Whatever will make BlackBerry profitable, I'm all for.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-14 08:47 AM
917 123 ...