Hi everyone. I only have a Mac computer and want to install OS 4.5 to my Curve. Has anyone found out a way to do this only using a Mac?
    Thanks!
    03-12-09 06:51 PM
    Umm you cannot unless you run windows through parallels or boot camp on and intel based mac otherwise you sol :/ sorry I too am a mac user and love it. My solution is I'm going to be picking up a cheap netbook for about 240 bux to do os updates and backups or transfer to new device for if this breaks or when niagra comes out. But short of buying a cop� of windows and installing it to your mac you can't unless you can go to your carriers retail store perhaps they can do it for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 08:59 PM
    Add VMware to that list, too.

VMware plus an OEM copy of XPpro will cost you less than a netbook.

I don't bootcamp. I VMware and XPProSP2 and Vista Ultimate. I don't like having to reboot in order to run Windows (and I hate being forced to run Windows to do a proper backup or OS upgrade with my 'Berry.
    03-12-09 09:37 PM
    Add VMware to that list, too.

VMware plus an OEM copy of XPpro will cost you less than a netbook.

I don't bootcamp. I VMware and XPProSP2 and Vista Ultimate. I don't like having to reboot in order to run Windows (and I hate being forced to run Windows to do a proper backup or OS upgrade with my 'Berry.
    where can you get those?
    03-13-09 02:07 AM
    Thanks. Looks like I cant do it... My mac is an iBook G4 (other words not an intel mac) also I had Boot Camp running a while back and it ran REALLY SLOW (because of the age of my comp) and I pretty much could do nothing than run the program that I put boot camp on my mac for. I will see about going to sprint and asking though.
    03-14-09 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD