Repeat post kinda. Updated phone and wanted to post in WiFi Forum.

Recently I upgraded to OS 4.5.0.102 beta release on 8320 TMO and now it seems UMA-WiFi only works 20% of time. I did make advanced changes to my router but the BB settings are configured right. I was wondering if either WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK [AES] with 63 character key is not fully supported by OS4.5 or it is a issue with this release of the OS.

It does seem odd however because the WiFi icon shows solid and the connections dialog shows green but "EDGE" shows not "UMA"

Also when I check the Attached Devices from my router it will show my wireless PCI card but not the BB. Only shows the BB when "UMA" is displayed.

I did do 2 battery pulls with no results, at this point I am at a loss. Any help would be great and in advance I thank you all.

Router config:
    IP set to manual
    disabled SSID broadcast
    Security - WPA-PSK [TKIP] + WPA2-PSK [AES] with 63 char key
    BB IP 192.168.1.3
    11-18-08 01:42 AM
    If I were in your position I would roll back any changes I made to the router and also power cycle the router. If that failed, then I would roll back the OS version installed on my device to the version that was working fine.
    11-18-08 01:47 AM
    well i removed WPA and left network open and so far UMA works. So it seems now I need a WPA work around.
    11-18-08 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD