When I bought my Z10 I knew it had a crippled OS compared to the many custom features off the legacy devices but the hype from Blackberry was they would bring out OS 10.2 that would bring great features. The with hints were it would be in June. Well I'm tired of them waving a carrot in front of me so if OS 10.2 isn't here this month my Z10 is going on Kijji and I'm buying a iOS 4s with amazing battery life as well as real programs not just ported Angry what ever the flavor of the month is be it pigs or birds. Enough!!!
- 07-12-2013, 11:17 AM #2
There were never any hints of 10.2 coming in June. That was the month they promised the 10.2 Beta SDK, and they delivered. The Gold SDK alone is due in August, so I'm afraid you're not going to see the OS launch this month - September's the earliest we're going to see it.Passport (10.3.0.1418) | iPhone 6 (8.1.2) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1, Lumia Cyan) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
Back in April I read on one of the boards that they were hinting they would bring OS2. It seems funny they are bringing out low priced 10 devices and even new 7.1 devices. While we who invested in them and helped them on the road to recovery get treated like second hand citizens. They want product loyalty. Well reciprocate is all I ask.
- 07-12-2013, 11:28 AM #6Sent from my Z30
- 07-12-2013, 11:30 AM #8Passport (10.3.0.1418) | iPhone 6 (8.1.2) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1, Lumia Cyan) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
I think we have as much chance seeing OS10.2 in the near future as we do OS10 for the PlayBook and we know how that went. Blackberry seems to just tell the people what they think will make them spend 500.00+. For half an OS. Again my opinion.
- 07-12-2013, 11:36 AM #10Passport (10.3.0.1418) | iPhone 6 (8.1.2) | Lumia 1020 (WP8.1, Lumia Cyan) | Surface Pro 3 (256GB i5)
- 07-12-2013, 11:36 AM #11Sent from my Z30
- 07-12-2013, 11:40 AM #12Sent from my Z30
- 07-12-2013, 11:43 AM #13
Yes and this is a completely and utterly waste of space. BlackBerry, as pointed out in this thread by others, never once promised a full 10.2 launch in June. They said the SDK would be rolling out mid June, that's it that's all. They are on schedule with ALL roadmaps, and it's looking to be a late August 10.2SDK Gold rollout, followed by a late september to mid october rollout of the 10.2OS for the general publicDevice: BlackBerry Z30
Tablet: Dell Venue Pro 8
- By MaximusLondon in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 16Last Post: 08-15-2013, 04:46 PM
- By JPMorgan_ in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-24-2013, 09:37 PM
- By chrisurcadiz23 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 26Last Post: 07-14-2013, 02:16 AM
- By JMDBERRY in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2013, 04:07 PM
- By Surago in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2013, 09:28 PM