So i've been reading for a quite a while now the blogs and forums here at crackberry and haven't heard anything or anyone mention the use of franklin covey's FCmobilelife blackberry phone client. Does anybody use it? I just downloaded mine and am going to start using it to see if it compares or if it's better than the built in agenda blackberries come with. Anyone using it? Any thoughts?
    09-24-08 10:49 PM
    So i've been reading for a quite a while now the blogs and forums here at crackberry and haven't heard anything or anyone mention the use of franklin covey's FCmobilelife blackberry phone client. Does anybody use it? I just downloaded mine and am going to start using it to see if it compares or if it's better than the built in agenda blackberries come with. Anyone using it? Any thoughts?
    and I love it. I keeps me on track with everything. Plus, if I have appointments change, my secretary makes the change and I get updated automatically.

I love the Franklin Organizer and am just happy that there is something for the BB now. Plus it doesn't take up memory per entry since it is web based.

Let me know what you think.
    10-05-08 08:21 PM
    Had PlanPlus for Outlook previously and synced to PocketInformant on my PPC. Installing FCMobileLife and will see how it does.
    10-05-08 10:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD