I'm so tired reading threads about BlackBerry (negative thoughts from pessimistic BlackBerry users)
    Whether we like it or not BlackBerry as a company will always be there. We have to believe that the company will be forever be a legendary Brand. Try to look at the good side - it is the only company that supports two OSes in the smartphone world. They have the BB10 OS and the Android OS (with its Priv handset). BlackBerry still competes. They maybe weak in some countries BUT in all continents there are still BlackBerry phones consumers. USA maybe dominated by its Apple iPhone brands but you still have to consider that there are still BlackBerry believers. BlackBerry is the only company that can generate both hardware and software (apart from Apple) Other phone Brands rely with Google. (Windows phone are extinct). The market is over saturated by different Android phone brands. And if you are with BlackBerry thats make you unique.
    If you are really a TRUE BlackBerry fan and lover - you will believe in the company's plan and strategies. How much more those who work in and for the company? They wouldn't want to "die" who wants to die anyway?? No one wants right?? So BlackBerry is Alive and kicking. Long live BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    whattiger likes this.
    03-24-16 08:35 PM
    So you think Blackberry should die. Got it.
    pdizzle27 likes this.
    03-24-16 08:55 PM
    So you think Blackberry should die. Got it.
    Negative people like you wants BlackBerry to die. Right?

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 09:05 PM
    Negative people like you wants BlackBerry to die. Right?

Posted via CB10
    I thought that's what you were saying?
    Batibreaker likes this.
    03-24-16 09:06 PM
    BlackBerry not the only company support two os ,HTC Samsung xiaomi also supports more than one os
    JeepBB, Elephant_Canyon and dolco like this.
    03-24-16 09:15 PM
    BlackBerry not the only company support two os ,HTC Samsung xiaomi also supports more than one os
    Oh well as far as I know HTC (from Windows) moved to fully Android, Samsung phones now are full Android as well as Xiaomi

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 09:23 PM
    I agree with you fully. There's way too many negative Nancys on here. Makes me question why are they even on this site if they want BlackBerry to just die already lol

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 02:30 AM
    I agree with you fully. There's way too many negative Nancys on here. Makes me question why are they even on this site if they want BlackBerry to just die already lol

Posted via CB10
    Are you new to BlackBerry 10?
    Thud Hardsmack likes this.
    03-25-16 04:43 AM
    Perhaps the Negative Nancies on here just see the world differently to you?

You know, maybe they see "reality". That place where there are fewer unicorns and rainbows, and where there are consequences for making bad decisions.

Many of us here retain a fondness for BlackBerry. Regardless of what phone we now use, BB phones were an important part of our day-to-day life for many years, and we still care about BlackBerry, and where it's heading.

Love him or hate him, Chen is CEO of BB and has made no secret of the fact that he's set BB on a course that does not include BB10, and may not include any hardware at all. Chen has done all but draw diagrams of the plan for the slow-witted - his plan is absolutely clear! Under Chen, BB's future lies in Software&Services, and the company might actually prosper and thrive in that space.

BB is a long way along that road already, but when it finally reaches the publicly-declared destination, there will be few here that will be much interested. Most of us are here to discuss the phones, and when there aren't any, interest will fade. We can still visit CB (I certainly will!) and revisit endless "Where BB went wrong?" discussions, but we'll do that for the fun of debate, not because any of it actually matters. BB phones will be a thing of the past by then.

When that day comes, and it will, I will think it a shame because of my personal history with the company and its products. But, whatever I think about things, reality will unfold as it always does, and no amount of "positive thinking" or as I would prefer to call it "delusion", will change that unfolding reality.

Belief that the Earth is flat, doesn't make it so!
    Last edited by JeepBB; 03-25-16 at 09:03 AM.
    03-25-16 05:11 AM
    Perhaps the Negative Nancies on here just see the world just see the world differently to you?

You know, maybe they see "reality". That place where there are fewer unicorns and rainbows, and where there are consequences for making bad decisions.

Many of us here retain a fondness for BlackBerry. Regardless of what phone we now use, BB phones were an important part of our day-to-day life for many years, and we still care about BlackBerry, and where it's heading.

Love him or hate him, Chen is CEO of BB and has made no secret of the fact that he's set BB on a course that does not include BB10, and may not include any hardware at all. Chen has done all but draw diagrams of the plan for the slow-witted - his plan is absolutely clear! Under Chen, BB's future lies in Software&Services, and the company might actually prosper and thrive in that space.

BB is a long way along that road already, but when it finally reaches the publicly-declared destination, there will be few here that will be much interested. Most of us are here to discuss the phones, and when there aren't any, interest will fade. We can still visit CB (I certainly will!) and revisit endless "Where BB went wrong?" discussions, but we'll do that for the fun of debate, not because any of it actually matters. BB phones will be a thing of the past by then.

When that day comes, and it will, I will think it a shame because of my personal history with the company and its products. But, whatever I think about things, reality will unfold as it always does, and no amount of "positive thinking" or as I would prefer to call it "delusion", will change that unfolding reality.

Belief that the Earth is flat, doesn't make it so!
    When I say BlackBerry, I'm not talking about BB10 in particular. BlackBerry is more than BB10. It's just people on here think BlackBerry as a company is gonna die and that right there makes me call them Negative Nancies lol. Like I posted a thread about an article that talks about how BlackBerry stocks can make a rebound and people start commenting such negativity about the topic, saying things like the author who wrote the article was high or something. That shows that really no one on here believes in BlackBerry as a company. Chen is a great man and there's only so much he can do to save an already broken company.
    03-25-16 05:22 AM
    When I say BlackBerry, I'm not talking about BB10 in particular. BlackBerry is more than BB10. It's just people on here think BlackBerry as a company is gonna die and that right there makes me call them Negative Nancies lol. Like I posted a thread about an article that talks about how BlackBerry stocks can make a rebound and people start commenting such negativity about the topic, saying things like the author who wrote the article was high or something. That shows that really no one on here believes in BlackBerry as a company. Chen is a great man and there's only so much he can do to save an already broken company.
    Do you honestly really care if Blackberry is around if they aren't making handsets? If they stay around as a software company why in gods name would anyone care in here? The sentiment of "Support Blackberry regardless of what they do and always love them" is baffling to me.

People talk about Apple being a cult and people blindly following them but people in here take it to a whole other level and can't see how they are even more over the top than people that are Apple lovers.
    03-25-16 05:37 AM
    Part of the reason the thread you started about BB stock got so much negativity was the click-bait article you linked to. It wasn't just about a turnaround in the stock. It was the notion that BB stock would "crush" Apple's stock. Newsflash: lots of stocks "outperform" AAPL on a daily basis. Nothing new there. Even if BB stock outperforms Apple's, so what? That won't get rid of the fundamental and epic problems BB faces right now.

As for negative posts and comments, the reason there are so many "negative Nancy's" is because BB hasn't given them anything to be positive about. You have less than 1% market share, little or nonexistent advertising, and a CEO who can't seem to make up his mind whether or not to remain in the hardware business. Why should anyone believe in the company when, from the top down, you have poor decision-making and poor execution. It's no wonder people have negative views about the company.
    JeepBB, DrBoomBotz, Uzi and 2 others like this.
    03-25-16 06:40 AM
    Even if BlackBerry dies now,we already have Q10, Classic, Passport. It's Lucky,IMO.

Posted via CB10  My Einglish is not good.
    03-25-16 09:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    So you've been a member for a whole year and are questioning people that are long term members?

Got it.
    03-25-16 01:23 PM
    So you've been a member for a whole year and are questioning people that are long term members?

Got it.
    First thing I look at some times....

Some short timers just don't understand what it was to own the STORM, or to be an early adopter of the PlayBook, or even what that first six months with BB10 was like.

For some of us this has been a long painful journey that simple went no where.....
    03-25-16 01:30 PM
    Do you honestly really care if Blackberry is around if they aren't making handsets? If they stay around as a software company why in gods name would anyone care in here? The sentiment of "Support Blackberry regardless of what they do and always love them" is baffling to me.

People talk about Apple being a cult and people blindly following them but people in here take it to a whole other level and can't see how they are even more over the top than people that are Apple lovers.
    Of course I would care. It'll be more sentimental than anything else because my first phone ever was a BlackBerry. So yeah I wouldn't mind if BlackBerry gave up on hardware completely. They aren't making anything in that division anyway.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 01:30 PM
    First thing I look at some times....

Some short timers just don't understand what it was to own the STORM, or to be an early adopter of the PlayBook, or even what that first six months with BB10 was like.

For some of us this has been a long painful journey that simple went no where.....
    My first phone was a BlackBerry Curve. I'm new to this site, not BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 01:31 PM
    But seriously I'm done with this site. A lot of people on here are really judgemental.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by khlover520; 03-25-16 at 03:08 PM.
    03-25-16 01:37 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    03-25-16 06:30 PM
    Oh well as far as I know HTC (from Windows) moved to fully Android, Samsung phones now are full Android as well as Xiaomi

Posted via CB10
    Samsung is not fully Android. Samsung has own OS - Tizen. OP is just wrong...not just in this one thing...
    03-26-16 05:55 PM