so i have compared the storm and the tour and the only benefits, I guess would the the qwerty board, larger flash memory and the fact it has a higher resoultion screen HGVA over my storm. Should I wait for the tour or get the workhorse bold with wifi? im thinking of getting the bold this friday. if you had the choice, what would you do? had the storm since it came out but really miss the keyboard, makes me wonder why I sold it in the first place.
    06-17-09 05:12 PM
    Only you can decide what's best for you. There are too many variables for someone to tell you what to get, go to the store play around with it and see which one fits your needs the best. But if I had to pick right now I would say the bold because its a proven device, who knows if the tour will have any issues from the get. I'm waiting at least 6 months to make sure all the bugs are worked out correctly. Just my 2 cents

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 06:23 PM
    i was gonna mention how the tour has 3g for only outside north america then i realized ur carrier is vodafone. wait till the tour comes out and see how things turn out then make a decision.
    06-17-09 07:07 PM
    I played with a storm for about 5 minutes before I came to the conclusion having no keyboard on my crackberry would drive me insane. Bold for me nothing but great things to say about it. Be Bold my friend

06-18-09 01:41 AM
    thanks for the input. had the storm since it came out and I am at my wits end regarding the issues, and constantly swapping the handset. I like the fact the bold has wifi and i think i will go bold and retire the storm. ty for your time
    06-18-09 04:05 AM
    For me, the carrier trumps the device. Verizon has been great for me and it has 5x5 service in the underground metro tunnels here in the Washington DC area. I'm a business user and a competent messaging device is my first priority. While I love creatures and features and gadgets, they are secondary. On that basis, I'd wait for the Tour. That's just me. YMMV.

06-18-09 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD